Brad & Jen Separate

Acid said:
i wonder who they are gonna date now
any guesses?

if their publicists are smart they'd not date anyone for a while...they need to ride the divorce train for a while....

has anyone heard the speculation that brad pitt's supposed steroid use during the filming of troy played a part?

:innocent: One of my friends told me Brad had been using hookers for years......not that she's a terribly reliable source, and I have absoloutley no idea where she got this information:lol:
But in all seriousness, I am sad about this...breakups are awful, really awful. I really thought that these 2 were amazing together, I could totally see them lasting.

Last edited by a moderator:
clueless said:
:innocent: One of my friends told me Brad had been using hookers for years......not that she's a terribly reliable source, and I have absoloutley no idea where she got this information:lol:
But in all seriousness, I am sad about this...breakups are awful, really awful. I really thought that these 2 were amazing together, I could totally see them lasting.

So, even Brad Pitt had to pay for sex!:lol: :lol: :lol:

CrimsonBruin said:
He obviously wanted children. Maybe she didn't.

So what :blink:

She has just started her Hollywood career. I say yay to her for knowing what she wants and rebelling against our conservative, sexist standards that dictate women have to put pregnancy/birth before everything, including having a life :flower: :flower: :flower:

what i wanna know is what was with those pictures of them in carribean on holiday alla bout they looked pritty loved up ther. Oh well its a shame!

How do we know if it was perfect or not? Media bombed us with the "perfect couple" image...i think.

i think the cruise or trip they just took with david and courtney arquette was just a trip of something like a final goodbye. I think they had their minds made up still, just having a good time for the final time or so to speak:cry:

^thats the appeal of her for me... :angel:

I'm not surprised its over for them. Jennifer is too homegrown and Brad's got an ego the size of hot pink elephant wearing a borrowed Elton John swarovski encrusted tuxedo. they dont match well.

^ ha! i think i'll go with that.

i am really sad too. despite who it is, its sad when a marriage falls apart. is there anyone left in hollywood anymore(two actors)? catherine zeta-jones and michael douglas? (ehhhhhhh)

MissP said:
So what :blink:

She has just started her Hollywood career. I say yay to her for knowing what she wants and rebelling against our conservative, sexist standards that dictate women have to put pregnancy/birth before everything, including having a life :flower: :flower: :flower:

you got a point there!:P

oanadobre said:
So, even Brad Pitt had to pay for sex!:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I have no idea where she heard that, but I can't believe it would be true. He always seemed like an old-fashioned family guy......
I'm going to be making myself very unpopular here, but if what I read about him wanting kids and her wanting to keep going with her career actually is true, I mean, it's very possible that was the reason for the breakup....it would certainly be a big issue in a marriage. But I just feel that maybe she's on a career high right now, but shouldn't family come first? I mean, when she looks back on her life is she going to regret any time she spent devoting to her family? It just seems more likely she would regret the time she didn't. Anyway, just a few thoughts:ninja:

To have a baby is something you plan together, and divorcing for only this
reason doesn't sound so Brad & Jen to me. There must've been other
reasons along with this I believe :wink:

About Jens career... what career ?

I just meant Brad was always talking about how much he wanted to have 8 kids or whatever, and she never spoke too enthusiastically about kids, so it would probably would have created a bit of conflict. I recently learned that if you marry someone and then they don't want to have kids but you do, it's actually grounds for annullment!

while it is sad to hear them break up-- mainly because they were together for so long (well, in terms of Hollywood marriages).. i think a Brad and Angelina baby would be gorggggggeous :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->