Brie Larson

The last two outfits are good. Red is a great color for Brie! :flower:

Actress Brie Larson attends the 10th Anniversary Women In The World Summit at David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center on April 10, 2019 in New York City.

JNMxFkM.jpg

celebrityhive.com

I think she (or her stylist) tries really hard, she can't pull off most looks and looks rather unconfortable.

Brie Larson attends the fan event for Marvel Studios' 'Avengers: Endgame' South Korea premiere on April 15, 2019 in Seoul, South Korea.

rUVHSnA.jpg

xVXJKgH.jpg

IKNqgYh.jpg

Brie Larson attends the 'Avengers: Endgame' Asia Press Conference on April 15, 2019 in Seoul, South Korea. The film will open on April 24, in South Korea.

i9ZTLby.jpg

Tmv2JPD.jpg

At Incheon International Airport on April 13, 2019.

8usxQpn.jpg

nkMygqj.jpg

accessonline.com, hawtcelebs.com, celebzz.com​

'Avengers: Endgame' Film Premiere in Los Angeles - April 22, 2019
XU2GQ3U.jpg

mRSdG93.jpg

starity.hu​

The fake bake again. Why?! Coupled with the awful hair colour... this is so disappointing and not what I would expect of Brie.

Brie Larson attends the 2019 Time 100 Gala at Frederick P. Rose Hall, Jazz at Lincoln Center on April 23, 2019 in New York City.

MoP3qSA.jpg

427FYGu.jpg

SsogJYe.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Premiere look is not good - I feel like she can have the tan or the platinum hair, but not both at the same time.

The green dress looks nice on her - she is in such awesome shape that streamlined, simple, athletic-type looks are perfect on her.

In New York on April 24, 2019.

lOh4hMJ.jpg

sGASrGi.jpg

t7GrIBs.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

MHL Sigil Fragrance Launch Party in Los Angeles on April 30, 2019.

AZwTUGI.jpg

O68lBui.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

(C) Brie Larson and stunt doubles (L-R) Ingrid Kleinig and Joanna Bennett accept the Best Fight award for 'Captain Marvel' onstage during the 2019 MTV Movie and TV Awards at Barker Hangar on June 15, 2019 in Santa Monica, California.

pdS3E0e.jpg

6ou8s82.jpg

eTzE2L5.jpg

zimbio.com

It's just the MTV movie awards, might as well have fun with it

:heart:

Brie Larson attends the "Just Mercy" premiere during the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall on September 06, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.

dtmUsPv.jpg

tMrcQBF.jpg

UqlDSn7.jpg

Tlzimen.jpg

sqgsJ1X.jpg

zimbio.com

Brie Larson attends Entertainment Weekly's Must List Party at the Toronto International Film Festival 2019 at the Thompson Hotel on September 07, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.

zxV0A1q.jpg

yrDxNwp.jpg

Brie Larson attends the "Just Mercy" press conference during the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival at TIFF Bell Lightbox on September 07, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.

ivBHNPQ.jpg

rew2HVc.jpg

zimbio.com

Brie is incredibly talented, and has a lot of confidence. I also think that she carries herself with grace. That said, Brie and her stylist, Samantha McMillen, aren't... meshing together too well. Samantha tries to turn Brie into this fashion-y, glamour puss, and it doesn't fit Brie. I like the pink dress at the TIFF premiere though. :flower:

Also, on second thought, I think Brie is doing alright when she's dressed down (e.g. the black military jacket and jeans above), but it's her big red carpet looks that aren't as good as they should be.

Cristina Ehrlich didn't always get it 100% right, but she picked outfits that were a lot more suitable for Brie. Brie's big Room awards season was so much better than her recent Marvel run...

Brie is incredibly talented, and has a lot of confidence. I also think that she carries herself with grace. That said, Brie and her stylist, Samantha McMillen, aren't... meshing together too well. Samantha tries to turn Brie into this fashion-y, glamour puss, and it doesn't fit Brie. I like the pink dress at the TIFF premiere though. :flower:

Also, on second thought, I think Brie is doing alright when she's dressed down (e.g. the black military jacket and jeans above), but it's her big red carpet looks that aren't as good as they should be.

Cristina Ehrlich didn't always get it 100% right, but she picked outfits that were a lot more suitable for Brie. Brie's big Room awards season was so much better than her recent Marvel run...

Totally agree. She reminds me of Jennifer Lawrence (though I prefer Brie and think she pulls things off a bit better). However, they are both pretty girls with good figures who are not "fashion" girls. They both look better in simple, streamlined looks. Brie has an awesome athletic figure and a beautiful face - I always like her in more simple looks that showcase her rather than overwhelm her.

Good point about Brie having a great athletic figure and a beautiful face. Agreed, I like her in simple looks - she looks a lot more like herself that way.

In New York on September 8, 2019.

yUKWdFP.jpg

Brie Larson attended Tiffany & Co.’s Vision & Virtuosity exhibition launch held at the Fosun Foundation on Thursday (September 19) in Shanghai, China.

ek5OVXR.jpg

CGjNK8K.jpg

VWsLgh6.jpg

hawtcelebs.com, fashionsizzle.com, dailymail.co.uk​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"