Cheyenne Kimball

lostinemotion

Reaction score
She has her own reality tv show on MTV in the USA. I think she dresses pretty cute and I think she is too new to have a stylist, so in that case, it's pretty nice. Some of her outfits remind me of Rachel Bilson or Lindsay Lohan, but with her own style.
Does anyone have pictures?

I really don't like her reality tv show. A bit boring. However, I love her voice and songs. Plus, her clothes are pretty awesome.
I'll put some photos to start the thread up.
Thedayhascomecover.jpg
her album.

from http://www.cheyennemusic.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you! i havnt seen her show, but i have seen her music-video, and i like the song! i havnt seen any outfits of hers outside the video...

I love her music, and I've seen her show a few times. Shes a really good songwriter.

She is really talented, I feel, for such a young, young girl..her potential will go far.
I think her show is a bit boring, but could be interesting if it develops more...or if she has a side kick introduced.
Here is a pic from WENN
She always has cute red shoes on, did you ever notice?
and she has my fave jeans on.
I think she will be big soon. Does anyone remember when she was on that Miss Seventeen as a guest they had to dress?

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
Cheyenne Kimball Performs At Her Album Release Listening Party

Hq
hollywoodsbest.net
07-11-06

Cheyenne Kimball Performs At Her Album Release Listening Party

hollywoodsbest.net

Pat Benatar & Cheyenne Kimball for Candies

Cheyenne Kimball @ Jim Cooper photoshoot in NY july 2006

hollywoodsbest.net

Cheyenne Kimball @ MTV TRL, 4 May 2006

hollywoodsbest.net

Cheyenne Kimball @ MTV TRL, 4 May 2006

hollywoodsbest.net

Cheyenne Kimball @ MTV TRL - 7/11/06

hollywoodsbest.net

Cheyenne Kimball @ The CW Presents "Summer at the Grove" Concert - August 2, 2006

Cheyenne Kimball @ 37th Annual SongWriter's Hall of Fame Ceremony

hollywoodsbest.net

Cheyenne Kimball @ "Arthur Ashe Kids' Day" august 26

hollywoodsbest.net

Cheyenne Kimball @ "Arthur Ashe Kids' Day" august 26

hollywoodsbest.net

thank you mnis:D she has a nice style, but nothing really "special" about it! something that i would wear!

She is adorable! Saw her show on MTV...she is very talented too. Cute style, for her age.

i'm sure that if she had a real stylist to bring her things, she would pick out really cute outfits. because she isn't as known, is probably why she is just being a girl and picking what she likes. so, yes, i think she probably has good taste.
it's like all of us, if we had more money, we would have better access to even cuter stuff.

Cheyenne @ US Weekly's Hot Hollywood: Fresh 15 sept. 21

hqcb.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->