Burberry S/S 2012 : Cara Delevingne & Eddie Redmayne by Mario Testino

I don't understand why Cara is the main face of Burberry when you have girls like Lily, Nyasha & Jourdan who fit the image of Burberry more than her, imo.

Really? I usualy never like ad´s by Testino,its always so boring...like Versace before. This is incredibly boring, you think they cant go any worst and they go...

couldnt stop staring at his weird lips in My Week With Marilyn and they still are bothering me

oh God again with the boring studio shot and now even worse with the plain (boring) white background. Such a lackluster and a big waste!

I think it's going to be like last season.I'm sure there will be more photos to come with Edie, Jourdan etc I like it so far Cara looks beautiful and those shoes are to die for:heart:

I think Eddie is incredibly Beautiful but those ads are too much like catalogue images for my taste.

Not very exciting for tFS but simplicity works very well for a brand like Burberry. They have nearly 10 million facebook fans sales are increasing so why on earth would they changed their formula?

cara is gorgeous and perfect for burberry

but like everyone else said, so so boring. the collection wasn't great so it's to be expected from me :lol:

Not very exciting for tFS but simplicity works very well for a brand like Burberry. They have nearly 10 million facebook fans sales are increasing so why on earth would they changed their formula?

I see that more as an opportunity to be creative and experimental with their campaigns. Sales speak for itself. Clearly, Burberry can afford to do something outside of the box with their campaigns, but they choose not to and be unimaginative about it.

I'm a huge fan of simplicity, but this is not the way to do it. I see this as a cop out. SS11 was simple done right. This has no thought whatsoever. None.

looking forward to next seasons ad campaign hopefully they will change the model and everything else :blink:

their freckles save it but its still very boring! they need to try something new like an outdoor shoot or something

Mario Testino can do it better, i mean, any beginner can put that awful shadows in photoshop. Burberry needs to take more seriously their campaigns and analize with magnifying glass the final shots. There's visible mistakes in some of their ads. You just can't pay thousands of sterlings and get this.

But anyway, I think the white background is trying to highlight the awesome textures, it would be great a group shot, like the AW/2010 ad with everything mixed. I hope so. In the middle time-and i hope to be wrong- is gonna be another degraded shots season, the final couples/pictures are gonna be really boring-repetitive-uninspired, just like SS and AW of this year. :cry:

I couldn't possibly dislike Eddie Redmayne's face more than I do so seeing him in this ad is the ultimate turnoff.

Cara is a gem. Would have preferred to see her with Jourdan again!

I love Eddie but this is just ridiculously boring. They need to change photographer ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->