Burberry F/W 14.15 : Cara, Malaika, Suki, Oli & Tarun by Mario Testino

WOW how good would this look with Malaika as the only girl. She looks outstanding.

Burberry should stop working with testino. Can't mr.bailey find another photographer? It's getting boring season to season...

every season I wonder why Testino keeps shooting the campaigns...

Ugh, honestly I just do not understand the absurd hype which surrounds both Cara Delevingne and Suki Waterhouse. Cara's just a massive gimmick and not to even mention how she always looks the same. She's probably laughing all the way to the bank, though.

Come to think of it, I don't recollect a single Burberry campaign that I have liked for more than 5 minutes. Maybe one of those from back in the day with Kate Moss.

They're desperate to make Suki Waterhouse happen aren't they? She doesn't do anything for me at all, neither does this boring campaign. It's a shame because I loved some of the pieces from this collection.

These boring campaigns must prove succesful though and must sell, as must Cara or they wouldn't keep revisiting her. I miss the days of the beautiful Gemma & Danny campaign, or the painted rose border campaign, or even Emma Watson's days at the brand!

I always feel alone when i reed your post... I dont get what you all see here on Malaika, i know she is beautiful, but HERE she have the SAME face in every shoot. That "What did you say? I can´t heard you, so im confused" expression!

For me, and im not a Delevigner, Cara is the star. Love the eye contact, the smille, the chemistry with Suki and the confidence!
Me too! not a Cara's fan but she looks so good and stealing my attention in almost all the shots. Meanwhile, Suki, your presence didn't add any values on this campaign, so forgettable and bland.

The campaign itself is such a letdown. Looks like a catalog for me. Shame, they have a great collections for this season

The only redeeming part of this campaign is Malaika.
I despise Cara's squint face - though her hair looks great. Suki is about as exciting as vanilla ice cream and the male model looks like a shoe in

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->