UK Vogue April 2015 : Georgia, Cara & Suki by Mario Testino

At least Suki is pretty.... can't say the same about Georgia.

For people saying that Jourdan should've been included here? She already had a group one years ago with other girls. Besides, then the diversity camp will complain that she's not getting an OG cover.

It seems as if people are forgetting that Jourdan had her OG cover in February. It was fabulous compared to this mess.

I think it´s a pretty cover, nice styling and layout... but there´s nothing exciting about it imo, in a few weeks I´ll complety forget it.
I´m looking forward to Julia B´s editorial though :D

Cara looks the best here and Sukiyaki is bland at the best. I don't know but they made the shoot looks like a fancy/prom issue of Teen Vogue. Those dresses look like something from Topshop

Despite what the cover suggests, Testino's cover story with Cara, Georgia & Suki is wonderful! :heart:

Thank you so much for the snaps, Vogue! :smile:
The B&W in Testino´s ed are very Ellen von Unwerth... the color pics are nice, a little washed out maybe? or is it because of the snaps?
I like Julia´s ed but is it me or her expression is the same in all pics?

Same old models on the same old magazine. Boring. But I do like the styling

Despite what the cover suggests, Testino's cover story with Cara, Georgia & Suki is wonderful! :heart:

Absolutely agree with you. The cover shot is really unfortunate, but the editorial??? It's the best I've seen these girls, Suki included.

What an incredibily boring issue. The cover is awful, everything is wrong with it, Testino, models, styling, that god awful pink text. I will never understand how you can have gazillion models and you use the same old boring ones, who aren't even decent at modelling? This is just too stale for my taste. The sad truth is that I didn't even expect anything better.

Girls on Film is weak imo.

Hawaii Five Oh and Modern Masters are fantastic

Girls on film is awful! What a bunch of totally forgettable girls, it looks like Vogue UK is doing their castings at Topshop, it must be the geographical proximity...:rolleyes:

Girls on film is awful! What a bunch of totally forgettable girls, it looks like Vogue UK is doing their castings at Topshop, it must be the geographical proximity...:rolleyes:

But it's 3 of the most hyped British girls in the industry, we should feel proud of them. I really don't begrudge them this cover and feature.

But it's 3 of the most hyped British girls in the industry, we should feel proud of them. I really don't begrudge them this cover and feature.

I do not feel proud of people that (in my opinion of course) are totally underserving of their success.

I just appreciate that it's pretty. I can see why some think it's pretty dull, but I'll still take that over plain old dull. I agree with the TopShop feel, but I figure it's all designed to get younger people buying the magazine this month, what with the Teen Vogue supplement.

I tried to like Suki in the Girls on Film ed but she's just not doing anything for me. Also, the interview was rather boring, didn't really learn anything new or interesting about them.

I think Cara is the star of the ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom63
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->