UK Vogue March 2015 : Gisele Bündchen by Mario Testino

The hairstyle is awful. And I saw Gisele look like this million times.

I am happy to see Gisele but I really wish they used her more as a model, more differently, do something new with her, something we haven't seen before. This is just same old same old, I feel like we've seen this many times before.

^it´s just the way it is with most supermodels imo. Kate, Gisele, Naomi... magazines always end up styling them the same over and over again, It´s like they´re not "models" anymore but a brand that has to stay the same.

Apologizes in advance for sounding like a broken record but Gisele's editorial is everything. I know I'm incredibly bias towards anything Gisele shoots but does the girl ever take a bad photograph? The cover even sits well with me because of her beauty. I don't mind the text or the colours. Gisele's cover story does resemble a Stuart Weitzman campaign in colour (wouldn't be surprise if this was shot after the Spring 2015 ads) but there isn't one bad shot and I cannot stop looking at it. The styling is mostly khaki, beige and suedes so nothing groundbreaking for a March issue. Gisele's feature will without a doubt fade into the background once the rest of the content surfaces. You guys will be head over heels for the other fashion stories. However, I'm here for Gisele and Gisele only.

the review looks flawless, hoping the content delivers

oh my god... Tim Walker x McQueen archive... I'm dead

Thanks a million for the snaps vogue28. :heart:

I want this issue in my hands already!

^Oh, is there anything in particular you're wanting photographed? Sorry, there's just so much in the issue and the lighting isn't the best here right now. Let me know want you want!

^seems like my browser was acting weird and didn´t show your snaps.
Thanks a lot!! :flower:

Xiao´s pic is everything :heart:

oh my god the mcqueen ed. im gonna have to buy this issue, no doubt

I love how cinematic and evocative Olins' ed is. We need digital HQs of the Walker ed asap. It's so divine!

OMG :woot: Finally a good cover, is something simple but beautiful .. I love the style remember me a little of HER Vogue Mexico May 2010 edition ...

I can't wait to see all photos in HQ

thank u vogue28

Models in the McQueen edit are Madison Stubbington, Moya Palk, Olympia Campbell, Helena Severin, and Adrienne Juliger.

The cover is boring, but the content is fantastic. The Walker's story is amazing. :heart:

Wow @ that Josh Olins and McQueen eds. Counting the days! Wont even wait for it to be reduced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->