UK Vogue June 2014 : Kate Upton by Mario Testino

This issue is hilarious. There's a summer holiday feature where they offer up tips on how to pack.

Number 1? Check the weather at your location and pack accordingly.

They also suggest you lock your suitcase.

I'm so glad British Vogue's editorial team cleared that up for me, it's going to help me greatly this summer.

The issue is only £2 on the newsstands, so they must feel the June issue will need a helping hand.

is it like this in london? i remember someone on here saying it was that price before a few months ago and i went to wh smith and it was normal price :o weird!

Maybe it depends on the store, this was in a Tesco, however it wasn't in London. I saw it today in the north east.

Sadly have to say Kate's ed is so incredibly weak, and uninteresting, because i did like the cover, and thought they would take it in that direction. Instead they are giving us such a one note editorial! From her to styling, what is this? Bored!

Other content doesn't excite either.

This issue is hilarious. There's a summer holiday feature where they offer up tips on how to pack.

I'm so glad British Vogue's editorial team cleared that up for me, it's going to help me greatly this summer.

That's cute, but anyone knows that if it's warm and sunny you should pack your colorful Prada furs, and if it's cloudy and rainy pack a bikini

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the great tips!

The Josh Olins edit is beautiful; Ashleigh and Andreea play off each other well.

Santa Barbara is a stunning editorial and Andreea & Ashleigh look so beautiful in it!

A friend gave it to me, it's an awful issue plus the cover and the corresponding ed are terrible. This woman is simply not a model.

Andreea+Ashleigh editorial is great. Highlight of the issue. Kate's editorial is boring, but the cover is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Burke
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->