Elle Fanning by Angelo Pennetta
Styled by Francesca Burns

glossynewsstand.com

Beyond The Sea
Bregje Heinen by Cedric Buchet
Styled by Francesca Burns

glossynewsstand.com

BTW I don't like Ashleigh but she looks obviously amazing in Santa Barbara:wub:

The issue is only £2 on the newsstands, so they must feel the June issue will need a helping hand.

"Santa Barbara" in HQ

Photographer: Josh Olin for CLM
Stylist: Claire Richardson for CLM
Hair: Shon for Julian Watson Agency
Make-up: Sally Branka for Julian Watson Agency

Models: Andreea Diaconu + Ashleigh Good

Source: visualoptimism.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
'Elle Of The Ball' (HQ w/o text)
Vogue UK June 2014
Photographer: Angelo Pennetta
Fashion Editor: Francesca Burns
Hair: Luke Hersheson
Make-up: Hannah Murray

wearesodroee

UHQs :flower:

'VENUS RISING'
Kate Upton by Mario Testino

Cover (without text)

Ed (without text)

wearesodroee.com

UHQs :blush::heart:
'SANTA BARBARA'
Andreea Diaconu & Ashleigh Good by Josh Olins

wearesodroee.com

Big tnks, miguelalmeida. The cover picture is amazing. Im not a big fan of hers, but she looks beautiful!

Big tnks, miguelalmeida. The cover picture is amazing. Im not a big fan of hers, but she looks beautiful!

You're welcome Fotoholic! :flower:

I love Kate, and I love the cover shot! The ed is too sporty and less fashion, which I don't like that much, but she looks really good there! :blush:

And this ed with Andreea and Ashleigh makes me want to book a trip to Santa Barbara right away! Stunning editorial! Un Week-End from VP and Santa Barbara are very alike! Both beautiful! :blush::heart:

"Venus Rising" and "Santa Barbara" are outstanding, what beautiful editorials :wub: Elle Fanning's editorial is great, too. Quite an impressive issue. Thanks for all the pictures!

I love Kate´s editorial. I like that her body is so curvy and so 80s and that it fits with the sporty theme so well :smile:

Thanks for all the posts.

Beautiful styling for 'Santa Barbra', and incredible photography/scenery for sure, but the models leave me cold... even the always indominable Andreea doesn't work here for me this time. And together they're not a harmonious duo to my eyes.

The 'Venus Rising' editorial is repetitive, nothing new. Actually the title is the same of Jennifer's editorial in Vogue

I LOVE 'Santa Barbra'. Beautiful setting and photography and the styling is sublime.
Kate her editorial is lovely as well. Maybe not so high fashion, but this type of styling suits her perfectly. Nice piece about Elle as well, lovely girl.
Overall a rather strong issue!

It's a pity Kate's ed is isn't more in the vein of the cover. The ed is just so obvious given the model. The cover takes her to another level.

I wasn't impressed by the issue, I flicked through it once but I've no desire to go back and have another look. The cover is lovely though so that's a plus point

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->