• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Calvin Klein F/W 2017.18 by Willy Vanderperre

guimon

Reaction score
f17-projectspage-hero.jpg

calvinklein

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow the brand is such a non factor

Models: Ernesto Cervantes, Fernando Albaladejo, Leila Goldkuhl, Blesnya Minher, Julia Nobis, Jared Manhardt, Lulu, Dylan Christensen, and Jonas Glöer and Kiki Willems on the billboard from the S/S 17 campaign.

I actually really like this. Very different from the usual Calvin Klein ad/Willy Vanderperre work.

This is all so dull and uninspired. Calvin Klein under Raf has no identity.

Thank god it's so good because the collection is so nice.

First, love the images!

Second - WHYYYYYY did Raf have to change Calvin Klein Collection into 205W39NYC, that's so pretentious.

+ Wangy, Sara Grace, Selena Forrest, Elibeidy Dani, Kiki and Jonas.

f17-projectspage-sub1.jpg

calvinklein

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty gorgeous if you ask me, and I don't find it pretentious at all (except for the name, yeah). The clothes look incredible in any setting.

Stunning images and brilliant cast. Here for Leila, Elibeidi, Sara and Blesnya.

I find this ridiculous, and it's all down to Willy Vanderperre. The collection was good. He's clearly way out of his depth with expansive photography. You have 2 or 3 looks in the forefront, and the rest in the background just blur. And what's with the ladder?

I'll say this again, Vanderperre is way too limited to cover multiple brands, season after season.

I love this. So very American but in a cool and fresh way. Some unfortunate casting choices (Leila) but i'd love to see more of it.

Some unfortunate casting choices (Leila) but i'd love to see more of it.

Agreed, don't even want to start with the casting. They all look nondescript, imo. And some of the names are about as predictable as it gets.

Beautiful pictures but i absolutely hate this kind of ads with every runway outfit in them and with bunch of unknown names in it.
It's the first season, so it could have been the perfect occasion to either make a new model a big star or have a big cast of supermodels.

This kind of campaign can work after 3 seasons but 4 people would have been enough for this one.

For some weird reasons, i'm not that excited anymore about Raf's CK. i'm not even interested in buying the clothes anymore...Which is weird considering how much i actually like the collection when it was presented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->