Camille Bidault Waddington

I'm hardly naive. Adults can and will do whatever they like! (They ARE adults after all).

They can be as debaucherous as they like, I don't really care, I just don't exactly want to see it documented graphically thanks.

But there's a difference between things that should be kept behind closed doors and a professional image.

I simply think CBW is quite vapid with her blatant exhibitionism, it seems like an extreme desire for attention more than anything else. And that sort of need for attention makes me think less of her. But anyway, I said that I prefer to know her work, than to know her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purple Dinner

wvd0rc.jpg

style.com

LOVE her jumpsuit. :heart:

I thought that was her on the Marc Jacobs runway! Unexpected, but I like it.

My god, i'm in love with that spread #441. It's perfect. She's really talented.

I thought that was her on the Marc Jacobs runway! Unexpected, but I like it.
Me too! I had to look twice to realize it was her^_^ It was nice to see on the runway instead of behind the scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a surprise indeed. Was she the only non-model on the runway for MJ? She actually fit in well with the collection and the other girls.

i adore that last picture of jamie and camille! i wish she'd do more interviews, she seems so charismatic and energetic. thanks so much for posting these, classicalbang!

My favorite stylist CAMILLE BIDAULT-WADDINGTON is also MARC JACOBS’ favorite French muse. She was invited to model for his Fall/Winter 2010 show in New York.
purple-diary.com

she passed by me the other day at st germain, it was night and i couldnt see her very well but she seemed a lot prettier and cooler than i had imagined. she had high heels, floaty dark pants and a big fur coat, and her scarf was covering her hair (most likely because it was almost raining).

Self Service Fall/Winter 2005

I TEND TO WORK AGAINST MY OWN TASTE

Ph: Terry Richardson
M: Mariacarla Boscono, Elle, Jessica Robertson and Anja Gildum

*image missing*

scanned by static

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209