Chad Michael Murry and Sophia Bush Wed

Aw, I don't really know much about him but I wish them all the best!

I hope he treats her right. I heard a lot of bad sh*t about him...some girl on another board said she lives in wilmington where they film and she saw him tons of times out cheating on sophia and making out w/ girls at clubs. Apparently everyone knows about it too in the wilmington area...just are mum about it.

TokyoVogue said:
How do you know TFS has seeped way into yer brain?

Friend - "Didja here about Chad Michael Murray, that he got married to that one chick"

Me - "Oh, Really? wow Jssy4eva is gonna be crushed!"

Friend - "Huh?"

:lol:
That is worryingly true

Maybe Jssy4eva is hiding out because she is so sad! :( It's okay - we will help you find a new boyfriend! :heart::flower:

they're so cute together! good for them
on the other hand, i have a feeling my roommates day is ruined

i've been hiding out cause i have been going out to get my mind off it.......

thanks morgan....two of my best friends came over today and we watched ANTM and then my one tree hill dvd.....it was fun...i always have memories:cry: ...and i will be the bigger person....i hope that they have a great life and she is a lucky girl and she is so pretty:rolleyes: anywayz.........that's that...he's still hot:innocent:

gives jssy4eva a BIG ((((((((((((hug))))))):(flower:
just remember he has the same birthday as me ...ok^_^

jssy4eva said:
thanks morgan....two of my best friends came over today and we watched ANTM and then my one tree hill dvd.....it was fun...i always have memories:cry: ...and i will be the bigger person....i hope that they have a great life and she is a lucky girl and she is so pretty:rolleyes: anywayz.........that's that...he's still hot:innocent:

Glad to hear that you are doing okay. :flower:

I haven't seen their wedding pictures yet, but here are pictures from their wedding rehearsel :flower:

aww bless they seem so happy, and imagine how good looking their kids would be (if they have kids that is) :flower:

TokyoVogue said:
How do you know TFS has seeped way into yer brain?

Friend - "Didja here about Chad Michael Murray, that he got married to that one chick"

Me - "Oh, Really? wow Jssy4eva is gonna be crushed!"

Friend - "Huh?"

I'm always doing that with my friends. Mentioning screenames so they think i've gone mad and deserted them for internet land.

Don't worry Jssy4eva, I felt the same way when Shane Filan got married. To an ugly girl with screwed up teeth. I will be heartbroken forever. :( :lol:

i feel really happy for them, i can only hope that this won't be another chris klein/katie holmes relationship.

They make a cute couple..i didnt even know they were dating. aww
yay. congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->