Chad Michael Murry and Sophia Bush Wed

Maybe this will make jssy happy....

Are Murray and Bush Kaput?

Are Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush about to join that not-so-exclusive club of celebrity couples who have crashed and burned shortly after pledging to love each other until death do they part?

The New York Daily News claims the "One Tree Hill" lovebirds, who are both 23, are on the verge of implosion a mere three months after tying the knot in a romantic seaside ceremony.

"The marriage is all but done," an insider insists to the paper. "They are separated, and she is going to file for divorce imminently."

Not so, counters Bush's rep, who asserts to MSN Entertainment, "They are not separated." (Murray's mouthpiece tells us she doesn't comment on his personal life.)

The pulchritudinous pair, who met on the set of their WB drama, had been dating less than a year when Murray slipped an emerald-cut, pink and blue diamond-encrusted ring he helped design on Bush's finger.

The actor ran every play in the romantic rulebook for his May 2004 proposal, which took place in Australia (he was on location filming the quickly forgotten horror flick "House of Wax").

Before getting down on one knee, he reportedly filled their penthouse suite with hundreds of candles and dozens of roses and spelled out a romantic message in lights on the hotel's tennis court (the sentiment remains a secret). "It's a really, really important moment for a woman, so I wanted to do what I could do to make it special," Murray said of his elaborate question-popping. The co-stars' April 16 nuptials took place beneath a rose-festooned altar at a hotel in Santa Monica, with Sophia tearfully telling an equally weepy Chad, "I feel safest when I'm in your arms." The actor later called the wedding "the best day of my life."

Luxury's Lap said:
Are Murray and Bush Kaput?

Are Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush about to join that not-so-exclusive club of celebrity couples who have crashed and burned shortly after pledging to love each other until death do they part?

The New York Daily News claims the "One Tree Hill" lovebirds, who are both 23, are on the verge of implosion a mere three months after tying the knot in a romantic seaside ceremony.

"The marriage is all but done," an insider insists to the paper. "They are separated, and she is going to file for divorce imminently."

Not so, counters Bush's rep, who asserts to MSN Entertainment, "They are not separated." (Murray's mouthpiece tells us she doesn't comment on his personal life.)

The pulchritudinous pair, who met on the set of their WB drama, had been dating less than a year when Murray slipped an emerald-cut, pink and blue diamond-encrusted ring he helped design on Bush's finger.

The actor ran every play in the romantic rulebook for his May 2004 proposal, which took place in Australia (he was on location filming the quickly forgotten horror flick "House of Wax").

Before getting down on one knee, he reportedly filled their penthouse suite with hundreds of candles and dozens of roses and spelled out a romantic message in lights on the hotel's tennis court (the sentiment remains a secret). "It's a really, really important moment for a woman, so I wanted to do what I could do to make it special," Murray said of his elaborate question-popping. The co-stars' April 16 nuptials took place beneath a rose-festooned altar at a hotel in Santa Monica, with Sophia tearfully telling an equally weepy Chad, "I feel safest when I'm in your arms." The actor later called the wedding "the best day of my life."
I was just about to post that :P . Who knows if there's any truth to the news, but it's pretty pathetic if they only end up lasting 4 months.

^ It would be no worse then some stars *cough* J.Lo *cough*

^ Nah I don't think they're breaking up. This is a candid of them recently on vacation at Wrightsville beach 28th July
chophia0nl.jpg

(sophia.fanwired.com)

I love it how America has all these minor celebrities than no-one else has heard of. And now I know them all from tFS.

PrinceOfCats said:
I love it how America has all these minor celebrities than no-one else has heard of. And now I know them all from tFS.

Hehe. I feel the same way when I hear people from London, or anywhere else talking about some big celebrity there, and I'm like, I've never heard of them! :P

^I know exactly what you mean! Practically everyone knows American celebrities internationally but I have no idea who any of the other countries celebrities are I mean people in the US barely know Victoria Beckham unless you say "one of the Spice Girls" and I guess she's practically royalty in the UK Oh well it's still nice to read about them

As much as I loved Chad and disliked Sophia for a while at the beginning of their relationship; I think they do belong together and they seem to love and enjoy each others company. I am still going to marry Chad one day but until then I think Sophia will do a great job as Mrs Michael Murray!!!

I think she's tries waaay to hard to be sexy on the show--it always seems so forced. Anyone else agree?
Amy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seeress
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->