Chanel Beauté names Natalia Vodianova newest spokesmodel

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from fashionweekdaily...

Chanel has tapped Natalia Vodianova to star in an upcoming beauty campaign, The Daily has learned. The Russian supermodel, who catapulted to worldwide fame thanks to her lucrative contracts with a trio of Calvin Klein campaigns—Collection, Jeans, and Euphoria fragrance—sat front row at the Valentino show Monday after arriving in town from London for the Chanel Beauté campaign shoot. Chanel, which last October signed Keira Knightley to succeed Kate Moss as the new face of Coco Mademoiselle, declined all comment Monday.

Thanks for the info kimair :flower:
Does that means that her contract with L'oreal ended? It would be great to see her doing something different.

I love Natalia, but does this mean no more Chanel make up ads with Jessica Miller? :(

^^ I think that's the case. First Calvin Klein, now Chanel Beaute...I wouldn't want to be Natalia if I see Jessica in a dark alley...:lol: :innocent:

That's interesting!!! Natalia has such an unusual face and she is perfect for make-up collections!!! L'Oreal is boring

Hmm, interesting. I never envisioned Natalia of being much of a "Chanel girl" to be honest.

I think it's great, I can totally see her in chanel couture type make-up and a nice chiffon pouffy chanel dress, it'll look great!

Jacque Marcel said:
^^ I think that's the case. First Calvin Klein, now Chanel Beaute...I wouldn't want to be Natalia if I see Jessica in a dark alley...:lol: :innocent:

Just what I was thinking :D

Karl used her many times for runway before her CK contract !

Fabulous news! I would love to see Natalia doing something other then CK and L'oreal:D Can't wait to see the pictures!!!:buzz:

Jacque Marcel said:

LOL! but i'm happy for Natalia. she shouldve been face of chanel four years ago.

OH MY GOD!! YAY. SHE'S GOT AN AMAZING face! :smile: Her face is fresh and new and adorable. I've missed her recently and I didn't really like her CK ads so this is great! :heart:

this is a shame i think...i loved her loreal ads!

i never liked her l'oreal ads, but she might just be perfect for chanel!

amor said:
LOL! but i'm happy for Natalia. she shouldve been face of chanel four years ago.
yeah, I read that Karl wanted to make her the face of Chanel but she chose Calvin Klein contract.

I am very happy about the news. Her Loreal contract is over I gues, but does she still have Calvin?

Yay yay yay!! Natalia will be beautiful for Chanel! But I hope she also keeps the Calvin ads..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->