Calvin Klein "Euphoria" Fragrance 2015: Natalia Vodianova by Inez and Vinoodh

AlwaysDaisy

Reaction score
Flash back to the early ’00s and you’ll be in a time when Natalia Vodianova was synonymous with Calvin Klein. The supermodel’s contract with CK saw her modeling the brand’s trademark underwear, denim, and luxurious collection wares, making her a household name. In recent years, models Lara Stone and Vanessa Axente have been the most prominent faces of CK, but Vodianova returns for the 10th anniversary of the brand’s popular Euphoria fragrance. Shot by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin on a Hawaiian beach, the campaign is a change of pace from the sultry Steven Meisel-helmed ads that began in 2005. Designed to capture a “woman’s fantasy,” the photos also feature the hunky Tyson Ballou—another Calvin Klein veteran.

With the erotically charged ads scheduled to make their way onto television screens any minute, Vodianova has come full circle, reuniting with the brand that pushed her career into the stratosphere, a fact she appreciates. “Calvin Klein has been such an integral part of my career,” she shares. “I am honored to be the face of the new Euphoria campaign. Shooting Euphoria Calvin Klein on location in beautiful Hawaii made this an even more special experience for me.”

style.com, dnamodels.com

Love the video! Thank you for sharing, AlwaysDaisy!

Absolutely stunning. I loved Lara for CK, but they never should have replaced Natalia in the Euphoria ads to begin with.

If the dress wasn't so elaborate in the first shot, it'd have been perfect! Natalia still looks stunning though.

I'm not feeling her pretentious expressions with the theme of the video. Otherwise it's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->