Calvin Klein "Euphoria" Mens Fragrance S/S 2010 : Carson Parker by Steven Meisel

sarehak

Reaction score
carsoneuphoriass10-500x714.jpg

models.com

Carson Parker. Ph: Steven Meisel for Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Fragrance S/S 10.
This North Carolina born stunner, who we first featured in 2005, has modeling genes that run deep with both an aunt and an uncle who were long time Ford models. With the appearance of his new Meisel lensed Euphoria campaign for Calvin Klein and with several others in the works, it’s certainly looking to be Carson Parker’s town once again.

It's quite nice and simple.

extremely underwelming..whoa :shock:
i think it's a way too simple.
Where is the sense of "euphoria" in this?

He looks good and it's nice, but yeah it's very .. there. Either that or he's doing a good job hiding his euphoria :lol:

extremely underwelming..whoa :shock:
i think it's a way too simple.
Where is the sense of "euphoria" in this?

Agree:huh: I like the almost painterly quality to it (or is that just the quality of the image) but it's sending me to sleep. Why hire Meisel to do this? Literally any photographer could have pulled this one out of the bag...

Seriously could this have been anymore boring:shock:
Carson Parker might be a good looking guy.....who knows:huh: on this evidence he just looks plain weird.
Natalia's ads for the same brand are so beautiful.....what the hell happened here??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breemoca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->