Chanel Cocoon S/S 2010 : Vanessa Paradis by Karl Lagerfeld

PARADIS FOUND: Models now may outnumber celebrities in fashion campaigns, including those photographed by uberbusy Karl Lagerfeld. But the designer couldn’t resist aiming his lens once again at Vanessa Paradis for Chanel’s Coco Cocoon handbags line. “She is the most divine person to work with and to be with. So why change?” mused Lagerfeld of Paradis, who has done two other bag campaigns with the designer and who also appears in ads for Rouge Coco lipstick. The latest black-and-white images were taken at Lagerfeld’s Rue de Lille studio, the session ending with a hug and peck on the cheek from the designer. The worldwide campaign is slated to break in a range of weekly titles and June monthlies, with bags hitting stores May 15.
wwd.com

I love these ads, I really want to get the color which she is wearing in the magazine adverts. does anyone know its name?

she is very elegant, but i prefer lily...it was so much fun with her on the campaigns

Nikolai Kordulla Everything you posted has been posted previously, either by myself or Testinofan :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
coco-cocoon-handbag-01.jpg

coco-cocoon-handbag-02.jpg

coco-cocoon-handbag-03.jpg

www.chanelcocococoon.com

i;m not really into paradis for cocoon, from lily allen to vanessa?
i like vanessa more but putting her in cocoon is like sending different message and target audience for the line
although i admit the collection now is far better looking than the 1st one

There used to be a UK soap opera which featured a long-running character called Benny, a village idiot who wore that type of hat in every episode - so to see Vanessa Paradis now sporting the same style in every shot just makes her look like a simpleton to me, it's the 'Benny' effect

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->