Channing Tatum

leaving the Waldorf Hotel on the Upper East Side of New York City on Sunday (August 2)
channing-tatum-suspenders-04.jpg
channing-tatum-suspenders-05.jpg
channing-tatum-suspenders-06.jpg

justjared

I like his style but something about his face is not the same as when he was a model. It's not as attractive.

leaving Madeo in West Hollywood - August 7 - 2009

celebutopia

LA Screening of 'G.I.JOE:The Rise of Cobra" - August 6, 2009
channing-jenna-869-12.preview.jpg
channing-jenna-869-6.preview.jpg
channing-jenna-869-8.preview.jpg

gossipcenter

Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum go to the movies in Hollywood, January 2, 2010

tlfan.to

Channing Tatum: ‘Dear John’ Premiere with Jenna!

Channing Tatum (in Dolce & Gabbana) cuddles up to wife Jenna Dewan at the Los Angeles premiere of his film, Dear John, at Grauman’s Chinese Theater on Monday (February 1) in Hollywood.
channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-dear-john-la-premiere.jpg

The 29-year-old actor, who stars opposite Amanda Seyfried, said that the film’s director, Lasse Hallstrom, helped keep the film realistic without becoming overly sentimental.

“Lasse is a beast. He has an allergic reaction to anything that is false, even down to wardrobe,” Chan shared (via Boston Herald).

10+ pictures inside of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan premiering Dear John in L.A….

justjared.buzznet.com
channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-dear-john-la-premiere-01.jpg
channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-dear-john-la-premiere-02.jpg
channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-dear-john-la-premiere-03.jpg
channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-dear-john-la-premiere-04.jpg
channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-dear-john-la-premiere-05.jpg
channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-dear-john-la-premiere-06.jpg
channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-dear-john-la-premiere-07.jpg
channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-dear-john-la-premiere-08.jpg
channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-dear-john-la-premiere-09.jpg
channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-dear-john-la-premiere-10.jpg
channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-dear-john-la-premiere-11.jpg
channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-dear-john-la-premiere-12.jpg
channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-dear-john-la-premiere-13.jpg

He doesn't look good there. I don't think the hair flatters him at all. I like him with short hair.

I'm excited for the movie.:woot:

people.com

channing-tatum-2435.jpg

PLUGGED IN

Forget surround sound! Channing Tatum taps into a few tunes – through a single ear bud! – while out in New York on Wednesday. The actor is making the rounds to promote his latest flick Dear John.

people.com

channing-tatum-2.jpg

A GOOD SIGN

Guess he liked his meal! Channing Tatum makes a peaceful exit from New York hotspot the Waverly Inn, after dining with Dear John costar Amanda Seyfried Thursday night.

he is very good looking.
even been noticing he's been wearing alot of makeup... interesting...

^ ive noticed that too! he is so sexy tho. his hair is not good tho.. shorts alot better!

you know, based on looks I always thought he was just another HW hunk but I just saw "Dear John" and -imo- he´s very talented, there´s an old school sensibility to his acting (don´t know how describe it better, sorry lol) that makes me want to see more of him...

Yes his act on Dear John is better than in some movies before.

Fighting The Hot One Toe At A Time

channingwhygodwhy1.jpg

Last Summer, I prayed that the evil and satanic Vibram toe shoes would be banished into the inner depths of Hell where they belong. Well, it looks like they refuse to die a painful death, because they found a home on Channing Tatum's feet today.

You know, if Channing wants to wear those nasty things in the privacy of his own home to have protected toe sex with his wife, then that's his kinky life. Toe fuc* away. But he needs to keep the fuggery behind closed doors where it belongs. The public does not need to be exposed to that horrific shi*! The streets are already filled with enough scary creatures. If I was innocently walking down the street with my eyes staring down at the sidewalk and came across Channing's feet, I'd probably shank him with my keys thinking he's some kind of mutant lizard. You don't play with shi* like that.
dlisted.com

spl173641_014.jpg
spl173641_001.jpg
spl173641_005.jpg
spl173641_009.jpg
spl173641_015.jpg
spl173641_017.jpg
spl173641_018.jpg
spl173641_019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics