Channing Tatum

people.com

channing-tatum-2-435.jpg

FIGHT CLUB?

Put 'em up! Channing Tatum jokes around with a pal Tuesday while unwinding at the beach in Ischia, Italy. The actor and wife Jenna Dewan are in the resort town for the annual Ischia Film Festival.

channing-tatum-435.jpg

ANNIVERSARY PARTY

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan celebrate their first anniversary Monday at a beach party in Ischia, Italy. The two are in town for the Ischia Film Festival, where Tatum is being honored as an emerging actor.

US GQ March 2011 : Channing Tatum by Nathaniel Goldberg

justjared
gq.com

Cosmopolitan UK April 2011 ebook30.com
Channing Tatum by Thomas Whiteside

Details February 2012 : Channing Tatum by Norman Jean Roy

justjared
details.com

Actor Channing Tatum arrives at the Premiere Of Columbia Pictures' "21 Jump Street" at Grauman's Chinese Theatre on March 13, 2012 in Hollywood, California. (March 12, 2012 - Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America)
Channing+Tatum+Premiere+Columbia+Pictures+d9AfZf2ilG9l.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Premiere+Columbia+Pictures+FrJDRCRyd7wl.jpg

Channing+Tatum+Premiere+Columbia+Pictures+QckNLGxYxAfl.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Premiere+Columbia+Pictures+PFLr3VPvsLXl.jpg

Channing+Tatum+Premiere+Columbia+Pictures+ju7HdXekr6Kl.jpg

Entertainment Weekly cover out this Friday.

twitter/district12_185

More pictures from the Entertainment Weekly photoshoot.

ZkToA.jpg

lsCg8.jpg

zKmb6.jpg

t1pj6.jpg

ew.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Actor Channing Tatum arrives at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards held at Gibson Amphitheatre on June 3, 2012 in Universal City, California. (June 2, 2012 - Source: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America)
Channing+Tatum+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Arrivals+pPwSNuM-S5ll.jpg
Channing+Tatum+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Arrivals+r0rPCS-9xccl.jpg

Channing+Tatum+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Arrivals+7BgZ9K2ouE7l.jpg
Channing+Tatum+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Arrivals+P-lAPeX_Cqpl.jpg

Channing+Tatum+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Red+Carpet+7j8R8BBJ8A-l.jpg

Channing+Tatum+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Show+dXOUdHcjMgcl.jpg

Channing+Tatum+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Show+V_aMKuPQ4zZl.jpg

ELLE meet film stars Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey to talk about their thrilling new film.

If you watch the trailer for Steven Soderbergh’s new film, Magic Mike, you may be led to thinking that this is a lighthearted Rom-Com. But fluffy acting and flimsy g-strings this is not (well, the g-strings might be a little flimsy, but that’s completely integral to the plot). Soderbergh is back to his Sex, Lies and Videotape best, with genuine performances creating a compelling film that exposes the life of male strippers and all the casual sex benefits and darker pitfalls that go with it.

Channing Tatum plays Mike, the titular character, who works at Xquisite – a club run by fellow stripper Dallas (Matthew McConaughey) – and takes youngster Adam (Alex Pettyfer) under his stripper-by-night wing.
ELLE meets Channing and Matthew at a London Hotel to talk about their involvement in the film.

Channing, you’ve had a bit of personal experience being a stripper. Was it just like riding a bike to get back into?

Channing: Walking out in front of 300 people basically butt naked is never like riding a bike. It never gets comfortable and there’s a bit of insecurity. But I probably felt a little more secure than some of the other guys having done this before.

What about you Matthew?

Matthew: I had never done anything like it and it was very intimidating. [The fact that] it was scary was part of the reason I was like ‘I have got to give this a shot. I’m not going to do this in real life!’

For the role you had to wax your bodies – how was that?

Channing: I filmed mine. My buddy did this whole thing – do you know that part in Braveheart when he’s having his intestines ripped out and stuff? [My friend] is like ‘Just kiss the hand and you shall suffer no more’. You could hear the follicles pulling out.
Matthew: And it’s all business to the woman that’s doing it.

Is it a routine you would maintain?

Channing: I would never do it again. The only thing I would consider it for would be Magic Mike 2.

Is a sequel a possibility?

Channing: We’re cooking up ideas, but I want to try and figure something out that’s really clever or we won’t do it.

If acting hadn’t taken off for you, would you still be a stripper?

Matthew: That’s the sequel!
Channing: [laughs] I think I quit for a reason. It wasn’t fulfilling.

Does the film give an accurate insight into the stripping world?

Matthew: This does show [stripping as] a moonlighting job for a lot of guys, and a lot of the guys we met in real life have day jobs and family lives.
Channing: I personally don’t recommend it, especially for young kids. It can lead to a slippery slope and although I wouldn’t trade it for the world, if someone said ‘would you recommend this for your son?’ I wouldn’t.

Magic Mike opens in cinemas today.
elleuk.com

Actor Channing Tatum (L) and actress Jenna Dewan-Tatum arrive at the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures' "Magic Mike" during the 2012 Los Angeles Film Festival at Regal Cinemas L.A. Live on June 24, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (June 23, 2012 - Source: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America)
Channing+Tatum+Film+Independent+2012+Los+Angeles+hKmkAWOu-_ul.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Film+Independent+2012+Los+Angeles+ecrnKCctSTRl.jpg

Channing+Tatum+Film+Independent+2012+Los+Angeles+je5lT488Y2Xl.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Film+Independent+2012+Los+Angeles+H1lf8tc51Wll.jpg

Channing+Tatum+Film+Independent+2012+Los+Angeles+IvJq2M0WwoXl.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Film+Independent+2012+Los+Angeles+iLguUukSv6jl.jpg

Channing+Tatum+Film+Independent+2012+Los+Angeles+Km31PXBWDPml.jpg

Channing+Tatum+Film+Independent+2012+Los+Angeles+5stpHHyeAG7l.jpg

Channing+Tatum+Film+Independent+2012+Los+Angeles+iysWH_9-N14l.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Film+Independent+2012+Los+Angeles+lXoT_bfG73tl.jpg

"Magic Mike" actor Channing Tatum poses with fans as he makes his way into the "Late Show With David Letterman" in New York City. (June 27, 2012 - Source: PacificCoastNews.com)
Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+Late+Show+oZtK98_UeHQl.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+Late+Show+Hc6xir5yJk3l.jpg

Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+Late+Show+sNpaPB2cPnEl.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+Late+Show+1YINaf9rfDZl.jpg

?Magic Mike? actor Channing Tatum stepped out of his hotel in New York City, New York on June 27, 2012. He was headed for the gym to work out his already muscular arms and body. (June 27, 2012 - Source: FameFlynet Pictures)
Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+Plays+Shy+Way+g_VhxeEwcNll.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+Plays+Shy+Way+2U1BiLFzctCl.jpg

Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+Plays+Shy+Way+yTFOSeaUzEYl.jpg

Channing Tatum looks ready for a break as he heads back to his hotel after a full day of press in New York City. (June 27, 2012 - Source: PacificCoastNews.com)
Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+heads+back+hotel+bel6xpt8q4Wl.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+Leaves+Hotel+yd8Tsu-OeQUl.jpg

Actor Channing Tatum seen while leaving the ITV Studios in London after appearing on 'This Morning' to promote new film 'Magic Mike'. (July 10, 2012 - Source: PacificCoastNews.com)
Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+Greets+Fans+1APtlq-AS_fl.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+Greets+Fans+s3tfHekXqJ7l.jpg

Channing Tatum is seen at BBC Radio 1 studios promoting his latest film ‘Magic Mike’. (July 10, 2012 - Source: Bauer Griffin)
Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+Greets+Fans+mqT5QuS9FpSl.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+Greets+Fans+Ypf_vjcJDUfl.jpg

Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+Greets+Fans+aYSZCKPsSSIl.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Channing+Tatum+Greets+Fans+Y7utuzhEOHTl.jpg

Channing Tatum attends the European premiere of Magic Mike at The Mayfair Hotel on July 10, 2012 in London, England. (July 9, 2012 - Source: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images Europe)
Channing+Tatum+Magic+Mike+European+Premiere+RPJ3zBGrKdVl.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Magic+Mike+European+Premiere+xUq9mqBo-QIl.jpg

Channing+Tatum+Magic+Mike+European+Premiere+33X6nQazl_rl.jpg
Channing+Tatum+Magic+Mike+European+Premiere+iWvcttxTFINl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beautydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"