US group ZZ Top and US singer songwriter and musician Iggy Pop pose
with Prince Albert II of Monaco and his fiancee Charlene Wittstock before
giving an open-air concert, in front of The Princely Palace of Monaco,
Monday, July 5, 2010, in Monaco.
i6i0k5.jpg

b7mc01.jpg

2yuemm9.jpg

source: royal forums.com

Oh boy, she is so average....there goes my hope for any glamor or good taste in the next Princess of Monaco.

^ She has huge potential, I think longer hair would help, but she has a beautiful face and an amazing figure- tall with long legs, so all of the basics are there! It's just putting the elements together...:flower:

^ I agree she has a great body and the clothes would look wonderful on her but her face is not great, she is not a beauty to me. She has very sharp features and I was surprised to learn she is only 32!! I thought she was at least 42, she is not aging very well. I know no one can really compare to Grace, let alone eclipse her, except maybe Charlotte but I was hopeful that someone young, glamorous and striking would come in a breathe fresh air into Monaco. Oh well maybe she will surprise me...

Charlene is elegant and seems like she will be a good representative for Monaco. But, people in general are uniterested because Albert has reached an age of irrelevancy--Caroline's kids are the young, glamorous reps for Monaco and will remain so for some time. At least until Stephanie's kids are old enough to start socializing.

Prince William should take note, you reach a certain age to marry and make a splash--but people move on.

A change of face

Photo credits: cotilleando.es, life.com, royalndo.wordpress, fashionwindows.com
2hnqkbq.jpg

r25anb.jpg
amfar02.jpg
2iax1k1.jpg
vknd0.jpg
2je34nl.jpg
5miuyc.jpg
orqd6x.jpg
83814487.jpg
charlene-wittstock-2.jpg
71588569_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Ew- I don't like her hair down and long like that...it's not her... :(

^ I like her hair longer (shoulder length) it makes her look closer to her actual age and younger. It's nice she got her teeth fixed because they were pretty bad but she still is not very beautiful to me. You can tell she also has some skin damage, i.e early set wrinkles, crows feet, loss of elasticity in her face...it's probably from staying out too much in the sun and not wearing enough sun screen.

She looked much better when she was younger, she was very natural and unfussed. Now she always "made up", they're trying to turn her into a glamourpuss which is obviously is not her. Wish she would tone it down a little bit.

wow she used to look pretty bad...her skin is probably to do with her always in the water. Chlorine...

^ I love it- thanks!! I love her- crowsfeet and all...! ^_^

2010+Annual+FightAIDS+Monaco+Gala+Press+Conference+UUXUdgp2uFkl.jpg

2010+Annual+FightAIDS+Monaco+Gala+Press+Conference+bbt3y5-9sjOl.jpg

2010+Annual+FightAIDS+Monaco+Gala+Press+Conference+JygcaiHVpvll.jpg

2010+Annual+FightAIDS+Monaco+Gala+Press+Conference+-WFbjeexKLel.jpg

2010+Annual+FightAIDS+Monaco+Gala+Press+Conference+TTKaqjX0lwBl.jpg

Charlene Wittstock attends the 2010 Annual FightAIDS Monaco Gala dinner on July 16, 2010 in Monaco, Monaco.
Zimbio

gf9.jpg

albertandcharlene.jpg

photo credit: princely-family-of-monaco.blogspot

346apef.jpg

Albert II of Monaco and fiance Charlene Wittstock in England at the Asprey World Class Cup at Hurtwood Park Polo Club in Ewhurst. Also there, was Grimaldi cousin Melanie de Lusignan, the granddaughter of HSH Princess Antoinette of Monaco, the older sister of the late Prince Rainier III

Photo and above info from madmonaco.blogspot

I like the dress, horrible shoes though. It makes her look like she has hooves.

I believe she is 32. I'm not sure.

Some pics of her, Albert and Stephanie (don't look at Stephanie please, :ninja:) at The Red Cross Ball, July 30 2010:

Charlene+Wittstock+62nd+Red+Cross+Ball+Monte+Ei598cBfCgtl.jpg

Charlene+Wittstock+62nd+Red+Cross+Ball+Monte+S4vcPHO5oGOl.jpg

Charlene+Wittstock+62nd+Red+Cross+Ball+Monte+rfNxfs52f26l.jpg

Princess+Stephanie+Monaco+62nd+Red+Cross+Ball+fQb8WQgAYQsl.jpg

Princess+Stephanie+Monaco+62nd+Red+Cross+Ball+6lXTRTLdnUPl.jpg

zimbio.com

Charlene looked like the real Princess, Stephanie was just...tacky:sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member