Chelsea Clinton

New photos in Hawaii from JustJared.com

chelsea-clinton-lei-leid-01.jpg

chelsea-clinton-lei-leid-02.jpg

I never thought about her style before. It is pretty boring and basic but I think she's more about having a clean conservative public image than looking hot and stylish. I also don't think she's that attractive. Not ugly, but definitely not a natural beauty either. Kinda reminds me of the English royal family (please don't take offense, it's just a slight allusion). Aside from Diana and a couple of princes, they're pretty unattractive, but they still look good in public. Good as in put-together, clean, conservative, not Hollywood-actress good. I think it's appropriate for who she is though.

If you refer to my precedent post, it's her, for sure.
I know the transformation can seem incredible but a good haircut, some nice clothes and a professionnal makeup can do miracles, sometimes...:flower:
It's the case here.
When I have a doubt about one picture, I consult several photos agencies, and in thiss very case, it corresponds.:wink:

Oh :flower:. Lol it does not look her though!! (the eyebrows, eyes, nose, height, everything) :shock:
I read somewhere that she was 5'9 and just looks shorter there. At first I thought that press website got it wrong but I guess if you really look at it, it resembles her.

Last edited by a moderator:
she might not be a great beauty, but she's a pretty lady with what seems like an amazing personality. Her fashion sense has improved a lot, I like a lot of what she wears lately.

She is not a natural beauty. Poor thing inherited some of the worst physical traits from both parents but her personality as well as her smile is radiant. If I were her I would lose 5 to 10 lbs and then tone up. Hire a stylist asap and then go back to the bob hair do. She looked cute with it. I would even recommend a darker hair color in order to bring out her eyes more. She can still have a conservative look but a lot more stylish. Someone should introduce her to carolina herrera, DKNY, Chanel and even some Oscar de la renta.

She is not a natural beauty. Poor thing inherited some of the worst physical traits from both parents but her personality as well as her smile is radiant. If I were her I would lose 5 to 10 lbs and then tone up. Hire a stylist asap and then go back to the bob hair do. She looked cute with it. I would even recommend a darker hair color in order to bring out her eyes more. She can still have a conservative look but a lot more stylish. Someone should introduce her to carolina herrera, DKNY, Chanel and even some Oscar de la renta.

Agree!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimble
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->