Chinese Street Style

2007年3月3日上海来福士广场_31015184943404s.jpg

vanishing said:
I've been there for yrs... shanghai ppl get the best taste of fashion in china.. but kinda copy japanese style... and no offence many ppl wear fake labels..:(...
I agree :(

As for the fake labels, well it is China. However, you have to give them credit for their craftsmanship. You can barely tell the difference b/t the knock-offs and the authentics at times.

To the girl in the last row of post #1: Peg Bundy wants her hair back!!!

What a total mess!!!

I guess there's no such thing as true originality, but the Japanese do have a distintive aura to their fashion.

:buzz: :buzz: :buzz: ShangHai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

:muscles: :muscles: Don't you dare to put us down!!!! :boxer: :boxer: We are the BEST in ASIA!

Couture_Tribe said:
:buzz: :buzz: :buzz: ShangHai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

:muscles: :muscles: Don't you dare to put us down!!!! :boxer: :boxer: We are the BEST in ASIA!
Saying Shanghai is the best in Asia is an overstatement. However, I do think they are one of the more stylish places in Asia:D But I do understand the nationalism in your statement:wink: Thanks for the picts btw:flower:

so far, the guy with blue hat in post#16 is my fav..

some of the pics are real cool . but some of them are bit too colorful..

Some of them look cute, but most of them are really just so-so (too much derivative and sometimes even plain-looking). And to be honest, the cute ones are apparently Japanese-influenced. :ninja:

Don't misundertand me, I was originally from Shanghai, and I love the city a lot. But when it comes to the street fashion, or even any kind of fashion, we are still way behind Tokyo, or even Hongkong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hong Kongers are quite stylish. I am saying this not b/c I grew-up there, but b/c there is truth to it :smile:

Of course I do think Tokyo are the most stylish of the three. They have their own essence and flair.

haoshcn said:
Some of them look cute, but most of them are really just so-so (too much derivative and sometimes even plain-looking). And to be honest, the cute ones are apparently Japanese-influenced. :ninja:

Don't misundertand me, I was originally from Shanghai, and I love the city a lot. But when it comes to the street fashion, or even any kind of fashion, we are still way behind Tokyo, or even Hongkong.

agree....Tokyo is no doubt the best among asia

@~PinkCouture~@ said:
Hong Kongers are quite stylish. I am saying this not b/c I grew-up there, but b/c there is truth to it :smile:

Of course I do think Tokyo are the most stylish of the three. They have their own essence and flair.
I meant Tokyians or whatever u call people from Tokyo:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->