Chloe basic jeans

Lily530

Reaction score
I'm THIS CLOSE to purchasing a pair of Chloe basic jeans. I have to order online since they're not available anywhere in St Louis. My question is.....are these jeans TRULY as fabulous and perfect as I hear? Does anyone own a pair?

This is in the wrong thread, which is probably why no one has replied. This section is meant for general thoughts of the members.

Maybe it should be moved to "shop till you drop".

More replies will then come in.

:shock: Will do. I hate being the new girl.

Thanks ! :blush:

I'm THIS close to buying a pair of Chloe basic jeans. Are they truly as perfect and fabulous as I've heard? Does anyone here own a pair?
I've got to order online, so I'd love to get some reviews first.

Thanks ~ :D

I have tried several pairs of Chloe jeans at Intermix, and lemme tell you, it's all about the person who wears it... they fit awful on me... some people look amazing on them... so it's all about trying them on :wink:

I love the wash.....but for me...Chip and Pepper jeans are a great fit and you can get 2 pairs for the price of the chloe

the wash is really nice but I would never buy my jeans online ,cos it depends on the cut and everything . I think it's hard to find some really good jeans ( at least for me )

the metallic cami is gorgeous too, too bad its already sold out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucilam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->