Christian Dior ‘Lady Dior’ Handbags 2024 : Rosalía by Collier Schorr

Another campaign image:

Collier is so overrated. He can literally make anybody fall into depression.

Happy for Rosalia, but they could’ve done something else.

With these images it becomes offensive to the person who named the bag...

She's been made up and shot to look so plain and dare I say, despondent. Poor thing... Rosalia certainly doesn't seem like the aesthetically and creatively submissive type.

New campaign image:

Grim. This is a campaign that sells you the idea of doubting you've made the right purchase before you've even bought the bag.

How many 'Icons of Modern Femininity' are there...because this must be the most overused sentence in fashion.

Banal beyond belief. Who else remembers the wonder of when Marion Cotillard was the face of the Lady Dior handbags, and we were transported to different countries with different photographers? Those were the days. To add insult to injury here, this appears to be have been shot with the same lousy setup as Collier Schorr's Pre-Fall 2024 campaign.

She is perfect for the ad, what is not perfect is these depressive photos.

I actually love the first and the second would have been nice if she wasnt covering her mouth. The third looks more like a catalog shot. She is quite photogenic though.

This looks nothing like her. AT ALL. And I have a hard time imagining someone wanting to buy the bag after seeing this.
She looks like an overthinking substitute teacher

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->