Christian Dior F/W 2023.24 by Brigitte Niedermair

agreed but well, it sells and as long as her clientele likes her outputs I believe she'll be kept just like Virginie...

I haven't looked at any reports on numbers. No doubt Virginie; but I have more hope for removal, since V was selected by Karl at Chanel. These boring collections - who is even buying them?

We're all waiting for this Maria Grazia Chiuri era to be done. And trust me, in the future, it will be a time that is overlooked and necessarily so. The collections and campaigns rely on everything else BUT Dior house code.

So disappointing to see that Dior was allowed to be on snooze for this long.
To be fair, Dior had been on snooze for almost 30 years, surviving on licensing, when Arnault first acquired it. Chances are they will keep MGC's vision around until they decide that Dior needs to be at the forefront of high-fashion innovation again.

I think this is my least favorite campaign of the season. It's just so boring, nothing looks appealing or desirable to me, and the casting is.... without looking to refresh my memory I can't even remember who's in it.

I haven't looked at any reports on numbers. No doubt Virginie; but I have more hope for removal, since V was selected by Karl at Chanel. These boring collections - who is even buying them?
Dior is a high fashion GAP, basics in luxury fabrics. If the simple but flattering silhouettes won't do it, the name on the label will make the nouveau riche flock to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->