Christian Dior Resort 2021 by Lean Lui

Someone at Dior must have finally woken up and decided to save the brand despite the limitation. Love these images. If three years ago you told me that there would be a saving grace from MGC’s tenure and it would be in the form of one of the best campaigns ever to exist in today’s insipid world of fashion, I wouldn’t believe a single word you said. But hey, credit where credit is due.

Poor MGC. While the ad is great care of Fabien, the photos make you realize how these clothes look scarily reminiscent of the most random Valentino collection when she was still in tandem with Pierpaolo.

Another L for her.:hardhead:

D La Repubblica Digital Edition

Dior Cruise 2021 Eyewear Campaign
Photographer: Lean Lui
Art Director: Fabien Baron
Stylist: Elin Svahn
Hair: Guido Palau
Makeup: Peter Philips

AQIDcXM.jpg

leanlui instagram

Last shot looks like a Gucci campaign.....not sure if that's good or bad.

So, Mary quietly delivered what looks set to be the best campaign not only for A/W in general, but also Resort? I find the silence in this thread is far too comical. As comical as the assertion that the credits are 99% on Baron, :lol:. Mary and the photographer be damned, lol.

The Video is BEAUTIFUL.

This really is the best thing they've ever done for MGC Dior.

Last shot looks like a Gucci campaign.....not sure if that's good or bad.

So, Mary quietly delivered what looks set to be the best campaign not only for A/W in general, but also Resort? I find the silence in this thread is far too comical. As comical as the assertion that the credits are 99% on Baron, :lol:. Mary and the photographer be damned, lol.

Your point being? I used to like Gucci campaigns and found their actual clothes beyond garbage.
This campaign is decently pretty yet MGC still reigns supreme as queen of hacks.

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->