Christian Dior Haute Couture S/S 04 Paris

Gorgeous collection, absolutly gorgeous. No it's not entirly practical, but who would want practical haute couture? Love that black mummy dress, and the scarab jewelry is great. That gold outfit on Erin is probably one of the most amazingly detailed garments I've ever seen. Bravo John! :heart:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 10:43 pm
i hope so, ill definitley be getting them, and we all know how you are a pin freak :wink:
B)

does anyone have the swf video for this? I would greatly greatly appreciate it if you could send it to me somehow!!!

DIOR Haute Couture S/S 2004

does anyone have full video footage of this show?
ive been DESPERATE to get a hold of this and fashionfile only has a montage of the show
i hate how dior only puts up shows until the next collection arrives

The video hasn't been online for 8 months already, and yes you can save them Ale B)

..i've merged mrtlboy's thread with the other dior haute couture s/s 04 thread... :flower:

oh congrats brian by the way ^_^ ...now you're capable of wielding immense power

I too would love to know how to save the videos...and while we're on the subject, does anyone know who that girl is in the sunglasses at the very beginning of the video...the one that changes from red to blue to orange?

PinkSunrise said:

i would have buy some pieces :blush:... if i had the buckets of money too^_^.....

back to reality, anna wintour wore a "real life" version from that amazing collection to a gala in 2004:

catwalk version:
100122200.jpg

galliano´s version for anna wintour:
61f.jpg

happycamper said:
I too would love to know how to save the videos...and while we're on the subject, does anyone know who that girl is in the sunglasses at the very beginning of the video...the one that changes from red to blue to orange?

wich show are you talking about :shock:

happycamper said:
oh wow sorry! way to totally miss the topic here...lol i was thinking of the ss 05 show. oops my bad!

you can read all the model´s names watching the collection on style.com :flower:

100122204.jpg
this is john´s favourite dress from this collection (acording to a french fashion journalist)

im assuming no video?? T_T

does anyone have the list of the music?
i was in love with the candi staton song and never found out what it was till recently when i watched sex and the city

but i also loved the egyptian-esque electronic dance song near the beginning. anyone got a name?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->