Christian Louboutin Handbags

i am loving this graffiti bag!! (aw07 collection)
i would love to have it in a travel size!

10m.jpg

style

btw--thanks for making this thread, leyla!!
his bags do not get enough attention!
it might be due to limited availability...but i like that... :wink:

my new CL bags!!!!!

Attachments

• CL bags me.JPG
    CL bags me.JPG
    349.2 KB · Views: 35
my new CL bags!!!!!

leyla, i found them..... that pill bag is very jacquline suzanne, valley of the dolls....black eye liner, pale lipstick and you are good to go, oh yeah, dont forget the CL shoes!:heart::heart::heart:

i love the aionoeud! two questions. one - i hope you don't mind asking how much did you pay for it, i'm getting one but want to compare prices first. two - does any site have a pic of it? i'm looking for a professionally taken picture. thanks!

i ordered that one for myself in black and gold and i saw it IRL !!
it is the best bag this season. so fun!!
Omg Leyla you are so right! ! I saw the gold and black one and oh my goodness it's such a hot purse - with the right outfit :blush:
Great bag, congrat :woot:

The Louboutin telescope bag is really starting to be a favorite of mine. They have some very creative versions on the Louboutin website but I'm really into the all black - as seen on Liv Tyler. It looks like just the perfect size and shape for everyday.

Image Credit | christianlouboutin.fr & celebutopia

i got the black patent aionoued at almost 50% off! YES! i love it, a timeless clutch that will serve my wardrobe well

congrats love!!
thats a great bag!!
i love mine too :wink:

loves and leyla, that loub clutch rocks!!!:heart:

Someone said that this bag was CL... (pic from Olsen-fan.net). Does anyone have any pics of it or info on it? Is there any place online to buy CL bags? Thanks.
normal_12.jpg

The clutches are great, but on a whole most of the day bags of his I have seen leave a lot to be desired. Dare I say... they look cheap and cheesy? They just do not suit the general theme of his shoes, I don't know whats cooking...

i have a feeling they are really growing their bag line.
their new CEO is MJs former CEO and from what i have heard they should get better.
so far i agree, i do like their look but the quality isnt the best. the lining (not the actual material but the padding inside) isnt the best.

^If they are expanding the bag line, this is a great move for him. There is so much buzz around the CL name right now that if he comes out with a strong product, he could easily supply the market with the next set of 'IT' bags (in fact, he could bring the 'IT" bag back the way he basically invented the 'IT' shoe...).

BTW, like those from 2005. CL before 2006 was not bad..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->