Coach F/W 2018.19 by Steven Meisel

mathiaskatz

Reaction score

Photographer: Steven Meisel
Creative Director: Fabien Baron
Hair: Guido Palau
Makeup: Pat McGrath
Steven Meisel - Photographer
Cast: Blesnya Minher, Kiko Mizuhara, Lily Nova, Nina Gulien, Remington Williams, Ali Latif, Joaquim Arnell, William Grant, Guan Xiaotong, Timmy Xu

So glad I couldn't spot Kiko!

I like the Coach campaigns more when Meisel departs somewhat from their usual cookie cutter aesthetic. The campaign with the pastel colours in a neighbourhood was a hit (Lexi, Binx, Bergshoeff etc), so was the one with the sheer dresses in the city field (Cong He etc), but this one will be forgettable. We've seen it so many times already, an updated cast doesn't refresh it.

Quite like the girl with the bright red hair......

LOL, same.
Always the most random terrible cast for Coach, they all look uninterested and they don't want to be there, looks like the same campaign every season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes, the group composition and blocking is quite awful. And all I see is merchandise, shoved in your face. Are we sure this was shot by Meisel?? Selena Gomez unfortunately got all the best shots and styling.

The cast is kinda random, imo. I don't know 80% of these people.
I was honestly expecting to see Kris, Sara Grace, Chen Yu Ting...
But I'm not complaning. They all look great. The black girl with the big 'fro stole the scene. She's stunning!

Category is, America's Next Top Model

I don’t mind this. The cast is a little odd, but it’s ok. Some of those bags are quite hideous.

I think it’s funny they have Remington and Lily with the awful red hair from that Miu Miu video. Couldn’t bother to dye those messes.

Too crowded for me and most of the cast is made of people whose success is still inexplicable in my opinion (Remington, Lily Nova..)
The only remarkable person is the boy with the afro, Joaquim.

Too crowded for me and most of the cast is made of people whose success is still inexplicable in my opinion (Remington, Lily Nova..)
The only remarkable person is the boy with the afro, Joaquim.

The black girl with the big 'fro stole the scene. She's stunning!
That's actually a boy, Joaquim Arnell, but I understand your comment, he has an androgynous look (which makes him so interesting)

The black girl with the big 'fro stole the scene. She's stunning!
That's actually a boy, Joaquim Arnell, but I understand your comment, he has an androgynous look (which makes him so interesting)

I now see it's a guy! :lol:

I now see it's a guy! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->