Coach S/S 2016 by Steven Meisel

Rianne really is one of a kind. She always delivers ! I didn't know Sora but she's stunning too. Love Meisel's use of light here.

Agreed, the choice Lexi is boring and predictable but she looks great, so does Sora. But Rianne looks fantastic, she is one of a kind. :heart:

That shot of Rianne is proof to me that she may very well be the best contemporary working model as we speak (especially compared to emo mop Mica and soulless Lineisy).

Boring af, this portraits formula has been beaten to death already, they need Mert n Marcus, hell, even Juergen would make this more exciting at this point.

Lexi is too hard-faced in this. Rianne is such a good model. Almost makes me want to buy the bag she's modelling despite not having an ounce of interest in wearing womenswear. Her bookers better hold on tight to her.

Rianne should do only OG campaigns. She snatches the focus every time. Powerhouse. Sora is holding her own though..lovely girl. I would like to see something softer from Lexi. Her range seems limited.

full cast: Alice Metza, Ally Artel, Lexi Boling, Niels Trispel, Rianne van Rompey, Sora Choi Xavier Buestel
fashioncopious

Lexi looks much better in the latest shot!

Ally Ertel

467072_800w.jpg

models.com

LOVE Ally here. She's got the perfect mix of vulnerable attitude that fits Meisel's Coach image rebrand.

yes!!!! so happy for ally!!!!! alice metza is also in the campaign!!

Guess Coach is cool now?

They can push for luxury all they want but i'll never get over growing up with all the knock-off "goach" bags girls in my high school would carry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexi Boling, Sora Choi, Niels Trispel, Ally Ertel, Rianne von Rompaey, Xavier Buestel, Alice Metza by Steven Meisel

streeters.com

Do they sell their RTW collections? Like never seen any of those in a store in AU

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->