Fendi S/S 2016 : Edie Campbell & Vanessa Moody by Karl Lagerfeld

Fendi campaigns will always disconcert me. I don't know if they think this ads sell something. They are terribly off-putting.

Horrible styling imo but at least the set looks interesting...

Fendi campaigns will always disconcert me. I don't know if they think this ads sell something. They are terribly off-putting.

Same feeling!
They have like all the best ingredients to make the best thing ever but it is always weird.
Great clothes, good stylist, great names...but the results....:shock:

I miss the Raquel, Anja or Angela eras. It was all about landscape, a sense of freedom and good energy.
All those studios shots looks like they were done in a rush..

Yet another campaign where the props overwhelm the model, and ultimately, the merchandise. Edie's hair and make-up looks interesting, a pity you'd have to look real hard to see it.

I just say Karl is definitely not a good photographer, he nails it sometimes but I am convinced is more a matter of luck than anything else. At least I would like to highlight the fact they changed last season horrible cast.

Huh?? What is this?

Here's a perfect scenario where the stylist and set designer completely overwhelmed the shot.

Edie can't make this work, could any model?!

That shot makes me want Kendall to come back. It's that bad.

1000 times better than Kendall but the styling and the setting are bland.

Maybe Karl should stick to designing because this campaign is as bad as Kendall's so far and with Vanessa Moody it can only get worse.

it looks exactly like last season

why couldn't get outside? their campaigns outside are always better

^ Or even have a set design that tells a story. The last seasons I truly loved were the ones with Anja Rubik, 2010 & 2011. I wish they would go back to something like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->