Cover Rumor Thread

iluvjeisa said:
That seems like rather solid evidence...still interesting to know who's on the cover. Dream scenario would be a John+Kate thing...or maybe John and Iekeliene (she opened the Galliano show and is bound to make a splash).
nice guess but i doubt it. Lindsay Ellingson opened Dior two years ago, and see what she has got. :innocent:

amor said:
nice guess but i doubt it. Lindsay Ellingson opened Dior two years ago, and see what she has got. :innocent:

Of course, what I said was that it was a dream scenario. However, I didn't mean that Iekeliene opening the Galliano show was the one single sign that she will be a big star. There are many hints toward that, one of which is her beauty icon status on style.com (along with only one more model these last 3 years) and, of course, those fantastic cheekbones.

^^I though Nicole on the cover will kill me but Courtney? -I hope its not tru.

Nearly ten years after her first Vogue Italia cover, I look forward to what they do with Courtney this time. And where the hell is the new POP? Not in my shops yet...

Vogue Italia December issue will have a "Vogue's Models 2007" supplement like last year !

posted by kouklina on fashist

style_expert said:
Vogue Italia December issue will have a "Vogue's Models 2007" supplement like last year !

:buzz: :clap: :heart:

And...:innocent:

PS. I'd much rather see A Coutrney Vogue Italia Cover than a Nicole one...(which of course we've already seen) :ninja:

style_expert said:

Thats great!!! I desperately wanna have this - the only bad thing is Courtney on the cover thought Meisel is God and he can make miracles. I am just biased againts her.

Is Nicole Richie on the IT Vogue this month... or is she just on the cover of the supplement?

I'm confused.

emiika said:
Is Nicole Richie on the IT Vogue this month... or is she just on the cover of the supplement?

I'm confused.

She is on the main cover.

tigerrouge said:
What about mini-mentions of mags that do exist, but aren't 'important' enough to usually merit their own thread? For instance, UK Covers for December 2006 that I'll probably not buy and review:

those should go in the "what magazines have you bought/received recently?" thread...
it's not necessarily for just bought/received mags...
it's sort of a general mag "catch-all" thread...
people post mini-reviews in there all the time...

John Black said:
Thats great!!! I desperately wanna have this - the only bad thing is Courtney on the cover thought Meisel is God and he can make miracles. I am just biased againts her.
Has it been confirmed that December is her cover? I think it will be next year. If she hasnt even shot it yet, I doubt it would be the December issue.

^ I don't believe it has been confirmed. I don't think she'll be on the December cover..

from www.style.com/beauty/icon/101306:

"With cheekbones that could slice a seamless backdrop, a sharp exclamation point of a nose, and a strong cleft chin, there's no ignoring Dutch newcomer Iekeliene Stange. Name-makers Steven Meisel and Marc Jacobs are among those who've already taken notice of her otherworldly—some say "alien"—features. The former cast the 21-year-old as a dissipated hippie chick for a Vogue Italia shoot; the latter chose her to open one of the most talked-about shows of the season. Removing her Lucite-heeled shoes mid-catwalk at Marc didn't hurt her recognition factor, but Stange is as striking off-runway as she is on. She regularly arrives at castings in frilly vintage frocks, lens-less glasses, and ropes of beads that pay homage to her personal style icon, Snow White. If the gaze she casts on camera is sometimes frosty, her gap-toothed smile is as winsome as they come—just like the red dreadlocks she was sporting when she was discovered as a multimedia design student last year in Holland."

Does this means she will be on an upcoming cover? I hope so

Jan 07'

Shape--Katharine McPhee
Vogue US--Angelina Jolie

John Black said:
OMG that would be absolutely awesome!!! An issue to die for :D :D :D .

My guess is she could get a W cover or something like that. US Vogue would be a big surprise. I don't think they've had new fresh models on their covers since the 80s.

Does anyone know who is on the cover of Spanish Vogue,December?Any rumors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->