Cover Rumor Thread

Liu Wen is Margaret Zhang's final cover girl for Vogue China (June 2024).

Liu Wen is Margaret Zhang's final cover girl for Vogue China (June 2024).

Here's a teaser clip from their Instagram page:

They will reveal the cover later today.

A preview of British Vogue's June 2024 issue:

No idea who's gonna cover it, but what I know is that model Jill Kotleve has a sexy outdoor editorial in this particular issue.

Vogue Singapore's June cover (Intentions issue) features an over-the-top pose that Coco Rocha loves to do.

Vogue China's July cover star is a magazine's favorite. Has several international movies that appeal to men—the straight ones, I mean.

Vogue Singapore's June cover (Intentions issue) features an over-the-top pose that Coco Rocha loves to do.

Vogue China's July cover star is a magazine's favorite. Has several international movies that appeal to men—the straight ones, I mean.
Spill the beans!!!

Maybe Gong Li?

An online shop that sells Asian Vogue titles suggests that another Blackpink member will cover Vogue Hong Kong next month. I have a hunch that it's also the reason why Vogue Japan delays the release of its July 2024 cover. They usually publish their covers around the 22nd day of the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarajevoblues
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->