CR Fashion Book 6 : Anna Cleveland by Brigitte Niedermair

rebel

Reaction score
PURE JEAN-IUS
A first glimpse of Issue 6
Anna Cleveland photographed by Brigitte Niedermair

crfashionbook

Is this the final cover image or just a teaser?

the over sized mascot is just annoying. common carine, you should have saved this concept for i-d.

The first I thought of was i-D, the concept with the covering an eye and all

Is this the final cover image or just a teaser?

Last season we first saw a cover with Daria Strokous but it turned out to be from an ed inside, and then a cover with Kardashian was the real one so..

I would love to see an issue of CR fashion book where Carine isn't trying so damn hard and failing miserably. The only thing I have liked from Carine since she left(got fired for being a washed up hag) paris vogue was her first edit for Bazaar which was simple and focused.

Last season we first saw a cover with Daria Strokous but it turned out to be from an ed inside, and then a cover with Kardashian was the real one so..

Sounds like I should brace myself for a Kylie Jenner cover.

Carine, stop the gimmicks already. Stop trying so hard. Stop the nepotism.

It ain't funny. It doesn't work. It's not beautiful. It's not interesting.

No one cares.

Am I the only one with a wish that the denim eye was cut better?

Nothing new, really.

^ I agree, it's beautiful! Very reminiscent of the 60's photos I've seen from US & UK Vogue.

I'm piqued to see who will be on the cover. I really hope it's Anna.

Also, you all act as if i-D has a trademark on covering eyes (or winks, for that matter.) In any case, I see both her eyes are covered in a beautifully constructed shot. :rolleyes:

I'm piqued to see who will be on the cover. I really hope it's Anna.

Also, you all act as if i-D has a trademark on covering eyes (or winks, for that matter.) In any case, I see both her eyes are covered in a beautifully constructed shot. :rolleyes:

It's actually a registered trademark.

I used to be a Carine super fan at VP, but i haven't bought a single issue of her magazine yet, i guess if this image is anything to go by it won't happen again. It's just silly.

^ totally agree, well anyone who puts kim on their cover is never going to receive my money anyway

The only time this magazine looked good was when they released those teaser pics of Kati nescher for the first issue, which were scrapped and never used and instead I think they put kate Upton. Essentially this magazine has been rolling out terrible stuff since it first went to print. There have been few good editorials and practically no good covers.
This is a nice shot, but it just doesn't look like a cover to me and I doubt it will be the cover(after all, it's not gimmicky enough)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->