CR Fashion Book 6 : Anna Cleveland by Brigitte Niedermair

I like the fact that there are models on the cover and I love the campaign-editorial but it's not comparable to Carines outstanding work at VP wich won't be reached by anyone.

The advertising campaign concept reminds me of the series Steven Meisel and Edward Enninful did for W back in 2011, and I like it. It's an interesting way of showing off the collections while done with a bit of humor and I appreciate how realistic the images look overall. Yeah, the concept isn't innovative but at least it hasn't been done to death.

FANTASY CAMPAIGNS
IMAGINARY ADVERTISING BY CARINE ROITFELD SPRING/SUMMER 2015

The sixth issue of CR Fashion Book is centered around the idea that it is always better to be an interesting person than a purely good-looking one.
From the casting to the fashion, each page celebrates beauty with an edge and from an entirely new perspective.
With this in mind, we decided to reimagine the season's collections in a 72-page editorial spread titled "Fantasy Campaigns."
Here's a sneak peek at our takes on Chanel, Gucci, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, and more.

crfashionbook

WILLOW SMITH IN ISSUE 6
CREATIVE DIRECTION LISA EISNER
PHOTOGRAPHS BJORN IOOSS
FASHION MARYAM MALAKPOUR
MAKEUP STEVEN ATURO
HAIR MARCIA HAMILTON
MANICURE EMI KUDO

L.A. icon Lisa Eisner designs jewelry for cool, courageous women unafraid of a statement—gem befitting a muse like the fearless Willow Smith

"I just want to have dreads," says Willow Smith of her 2015 goals. "I want to embrace my full self, as natural as I can be." Not that anyone believed the voraciously curious, innately confident teen icon to be anything less. This will also be the year the 14-year old learns Krav Maga, dances capoeira, and hones an ever-evolving personal style that evades definition. "I think my look changes all of the time," she says, "and right now it's a bit more messy, kind of grungy." She's certainly got the sound to match. Interdimensional Tesseract, a three-song EP Smith surprise-released in January, debuted a dreamy neo-soul as a new chapter in her progression as an artist. Call it Willow 2.0, but expect an update imminently.

crfashionbook

Always with the socks. It's getting tired. Love the Fantasy Campaign concept, especially the Dior and Loewe looks.

I'm surprised to see Willow Smith, but shouldn't really be. Her shots are off though, mainly due to the styling which is way too mature for her.

Willow and Kylie in one magazine..:( I won't be buying this one that's for sure

is Fantasy Campaigns supposed to be funny or cute? It's not appealing at all. W Magazine did SOOO much better!

''Stitches''
Ph. Marlene Marino
Styling: Ben Perreira
Hair Stylist: Tuan Anh Tran
Makeup Artist: Serge Hodonou
Model: Molly Bair

frankupdates.com

This issue looks disappointing. I was at Colette the other day, looking at the CR, and it didn't feel as vibrant and fresh as the past issues. That's the main reason I ended up buying Self Service instead. However I like the editorial with Molly Bair, I think she looks great and the photos are really cool.

“I Disapprove of What You Say But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It”
Photography and illustration: Julie D’Ys
Hair: Julien D’Ys
Makeup: Anonymous
Set design: Jean-Hugues de Chatillon
Associate creative: Ilker Akyol
model: Anna Cleveland

blog.nextmanagement.com

“I Disapprove of What You Say But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It”
Photography and illustration: Julie D’Ys
Hair: Julien D’Ys
Makeup: Anonymous
Set design: Jean-Hugues de Chatillon
Associate creative: Ilker Akyol
model: Anna Cleveland

Oh wow, I'm in love with this!! Well, my infatuation with Joan of Arc is probably the too great to deny, but every shot is good. The references aren't blatant, which makes it even more thrilling. Ilker Akyol really did good here, to draw these wonderful pieces from Commes DG and Rosalie to showcase this story? So perceptive!

Looks like Cat McNeil has a "tattoo" feature or something. Looks interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abbgg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->