Crystal Studded Cell Phones

if you go onto shopintuition.com they have them there... you can order the kit yourself, and just simply attach them!! looks great!! :heart:

xtinamedia said:
does any one no if u can get it done in Australia???

No, but I am sure you can send your phone into any of the places in the US to have it done.

They sell those bling kits in almost every other store here in Miami. Maybe u can try buying the "bling kit" and do it yourself. :smile:

Maybe with some Christmas money I'm going to buy some Austrian crystal rhinestones and do it myself. On my last phone I had some larger (4mm) stones and I did a pretty nice design. That was before it really started to get popular. I blinged out so much-my fan cord pulls, my face powder case, and yes, my Game Boy Advance.

lolalemon said:
Uh.

Paris has one.

Enough said.

I don't buy or choose not to buy an item because of a celebrity, that would be just so...umm, childish. I am however a big fan of Swarovski crystal, I have a large collection of jewelry and Judith Lieber evening bags. So of course I would love having crystals on my phone, not because of Paris Hiton or some celebrity.

Its so much better to buy the case or have a pro do it...
esp if youre gonna do the enitre phone...

Plastic'sWife said:
Its so much better to buy the case or have a pro do it...
esp if youre gonna do the enitre phone...

I agree. I had my phone done at NYCPeach and I love it. The work they do, I feel, is the same quality as Judith Lieber. The NYCPeach website is amazing!

^totally... I wish I had. But its really pricey for my pocket. I just ordered a case from ebay and went to my service provider store and had them install it.

Plastic'sWife said:
^totally... I wish I had. But its really pricey for my pocket. I just ordered a case from ebay and went to my service provider store and had them install it.

Who did you order it from? I did so much research on this before I had it done. I was going to go woth eith NYCPeach or StonePhones. STone Phones was 50% cheaper, I was a little worried because I do not have an interchangable faceplate so I payed extra for NYC.

sandrac823 said:
Who did you order it from? I did so much research on this before I had it done. I was going to go woth eith NYCPeach or StonePhones. STone Phones was 50% cheaper, I was a little worried because I do not have an interchangable faceplate so I payed extra for NYC.

I meant Paid:D

sandrac823 said:
I just had my new phone (treo 650) crystalized by NYC Peach. Their work is like no other I have seen or had before. I love it. You can view the pictures by clicking below!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/sandrac823/IMG_0126.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/sandrac823/IMG_0127.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/sandrac823/IMG_0125.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/sandrac823/IMG_0123.jpg

:shock: ITS LOVELY SANDRAC~ are the colors customized for you or is it the normal pink family ones?? ohhhmy i want one now too! I dont know if I should get a sidekick..it might get out of 'style' soon. relly i hve no idea if i should just get my ipod or cellphone studded. My cellphone has a 3 year contract. you guys think its worth doing it? :blush: i mean it IS expensive

My brother had mine done by a lady in florida. I love it but it's very fragile. I cant put my phone in my pockets cuase my jeans are pretty tight, I always keep it in a seperate compartement in my bags, and I just overall have to be careful. So far I've just lost 2 stones since may and I've glues them back on. I wonder how the quality compares to nycpeach...

Diorling said:
Oh please. Paris isn't that dexterious.

I want to get my phone crystalized, but everyone gets these cheap stick ons of hearts and stuff. No. I want black crystals, that would be so cool.

Go for it! My brother wanted to do that too, but I convinced him not to since he throws his phone arund so much it would be a waste or money. But if you take care of it it would be very cool ^_^

madem0iselle said:
:shock: ITS LOVELY SANDRAC~ are the colors customized for you or is it the normal pink family ones?? ohhhmy i want one now too! I dont know if I should get a sidekick..it might get out of 'style' soon. relly i hve no idea if i should just get my ipod or cellphone studded. My cellphone has a 3 year contract. you guys think its worth doing it? :blush: i mean it IS expensive

I dont think the colors were custom. I called and spoke with Mitchell. I knew I def. wanted patterned I wanted. I asked what looked best, Mitchell recc. these colors. I think it is the pink family with crystal ab and a true purple for accenting.
For me it was worth it, I love anything with crystals. I also think that you never leave your house without your cell phone so I love the fact that you can make it an accessory. I am always careful with my cell phone. I hate when things are scratched, so I knew I would be careful with it. I do put my phone in a seperate pocket or do not mix it with my keys. Other than that, you can do whatever with it, it is pretty durable. My ipod I do not think I would get crystalized because I use it for working out, in my car, etc. I did get a case for my mini ipod from ebay from myglitterring. It was a hard case that had crystals on it. It was 90.00 and was well made. I was always worried about it when walking. I sold the case along with my mini for the ipod video!!

I got my phone done and I droped it wayy to many times and now it looks like crap. It was a waste of money for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->