"Cut Out" Wedges S/S 07

I really love this trend, it's great because it allows for a lot of creativity with the cut out shape.

SuperChloe said:
I really love this trend, it's great because it allows for a lot of creativity with the cut out shape.

True, never thought of it that way.

I only like cut-out wedges when everything else is very simple, or else it's quite easy for them to look gaudy.

Pucci did some like two years ago in 2005, they were GORGEOUS. This seasons Pucci's are HIDEOUS, well, it is Williamson who is completely tasteless.

00160f.jpg
00210f.jpg

style

love the metallic silver ones at jil sander..

00590m.jpg

but i think it was marc jacobs' wedge from f/w06 that turned me on to them. :heart:

[style]

Sure, I'd wear some of these ^_^ There have been a few around, but not sure it could be considered a full-blown trend till now ...

I think this is a huge trend for the spring season and hope it continues into the next fall seasons boots. it's new and fun and I like that it can be a dress shoe (jil sander) or a fun wedge.

I love these celine's and have them on pre-order at the store because there is a waiting list.

lvr.com

Attachments

• 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
you're so right, I'm over them. funny how that happens.

They don't look like they support the arch of the foot well, or for longer. But eh, I'll "tell" my "friends" to "rent" them instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->