Daisy Lowe

hotcouture

Reaction score
Daisy Lowe is the 17 year-old daughter of socialite Pearl Lowe (who famously wife-swapped with Jude Law and then-wife Sadie Frost), and Gavin Rossdale who is Gwen Stefani's husband. At the same time as being a catwalk model, she attends a top London school where she is studying for her A-levels. Just thought of posting some photos as she's quite pretty.

Daisy's on the far left wearing the green jacket.
52618511.jpg

her mum, pearl lowe, gave birth to her 4th child 3 days ago!
51695570.jpg

Pearl lowe on the fat right, standing next to long-term boyfriend Danny Geoffy, drummer of Supergrass. The boy to the left of them is one of their sons, called Frankie.

She doesn't really look like Gavin at all except maybe her lips and that she's tall- anyone know if she has a relationship with him and gwen? Last I heard him and Pearl are in fight over money. I wonder if she will be a sister to their new kid.

hotcouture please provide a credit for the pic or it will have to be deleted.. thanks :flower:

I wonder how Gwen took all this when she found out Gavin already had a love child. She is the quintessential romantic...

Shouldn't this be in Supporting Cast? She's a model... rather than a celeb....

she's got a contract with urban outfitters
check her out on the site www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk on the main page she's the girl in the middle of the line up with dark hair and the black and grey dress.
i don't think she looks all that good..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonb199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->