Daisy Lowe

I read her Elle article - she quit school to do modelling. She is not typical model looking - I wonder if she gets a lot of work. The Elle article says that she is going to have some kind of MTV reality show and she is currently dating a guy in a band. Actually it may have been her W Article - it's the article where she says that she has little contact with the Rossdales.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a pic of her at the Topshop show during London Fashion Week 2006.

**image no longer working**

source: gettyimages

She is absolutely gorgeous and has an incredible, voluptuous body. :woot:
And from what I've read she has such a strong head on her shoulders considering how she's had to handle hearing about her parent's wife swapping and finding out her dad's Gavin Rossdale, who hasn't treated her nice at all.:( Imagine being at school and having to deal with that. You know how people can be vicious, especially girls.
I really like the girl, but I agree that this thread should be in Supporting Cast forum as she's a model.

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone has modelling pictures, info, agency stuff etc then we can definitely move her thread over to supporting cast..

but unless there is no real info in here then she'll stay in star style since most ppl know her as gavin rossdale's illegitimate child...

Daisy posed for Agent Provocateur when she was only 15 years old. If anyone can find pics, can you post them please?:flower:

She's also modelling for the French Connection autumn line.

47whcf5.jpg
4fz4v15.jpg

482olef.jpg

Source: myspace

It's kind of rude to put up someone's personal myspace pics. She's got kind of wonky eyes.

Marleen said:
It's kind of rude to put up someone's personal myspace pics. She's got kind of wonky eyes.
How can it be rude?! Those pics were placed on myspace to be shared. If they didn't want anyone to see those pics, then they shouldn't be on myspace.:ninja:

I agree, myspace pictures are fine. She looks quite old for her age. I think she might look better if she wore less makeup....

Pearl Lowe's Fashion Collection debuts at The Cross in London

source:gettyimages

Tatlers Little Black Book launch party, at Club 24 on November 9, 2006

(getty images)

Thanks rachyroo for the new pics!:flower:
But what's with the frog sprawled across her t-shrirt and hands?:huh:

Daisy Lowe Says Kate Moss Stole Her Job

katemossphoto58_1.jpg

Looks like there's a bunfight brewin' in the world of modelling, and leave it to good old Kate Moss to be right in the middle of it, as usual. Way to go, Kate!
Kate is under fire from teen model Daisy Lowe (daughter of Bush front man and Mr. Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale), who claims that Kate stole her recent Agent Provocateur job right out from under Daisy's pert little nose.

source: www.catwalkqueen.tv

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chooch McGhee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->