Designers Switching Houses & Moving to New Brands

Seems like it's for real this time... I'm told a certain French luxury brand is finally letting go of their designer (who should've been gone a few collections ago already)... Announcement should be made after show season... A surprise to now one when it's finally announced. Hope they can finally bounce back to relevancy.
God I hope it's Dior...

Seems like it's for real this time... I'm told a certain French luxury brand is finally letting go of their designer (who should've been gone a few collections ago already)... Announcement should be made after show season... A surprise to now one when it's finally announced. Hope they can finally bounce back to relevancy.
It's Givenchy. Finally.

One less styling gig for Carine! :crying:

DEMNA, DEMNA, DEMNA...!!

That's two down, the first being Gabriela Hearst at Chloe. Now the last one that needs to go is Matthew Williams at Givenchy.
Enough games. These brands need talented designers with a strong sense of self to move them forward. The little gimmicks we've had to suffer though belong elsewhere.

Nicola Brognano out from Blumarine
Based on that last collection, this really isn't that surprising at all.

He'd be better off at another label as long as his favouring towards the Y2K look goes away, and that he improves his dress making skills or eye a little more. Blumarine is a pretty limited label so he did the best he could though.

Yes, what’s wrong with Lucien? He is literally the best at what he does even if I think his portfolio of clients is getting ridiculous now…

Tbh whenever I read that someone's leaving I start thinking/hoping it's Kim at Fendi.. he was doing good at LV, less so at Dior Homme, but his Fendi tenure is really bland in a typically Anglo-Saxon manner and makes me think he should go back to doing just menswear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    txroadrun
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->