Designer Candids

^^Those are all great,thanks for posting :flower:

Hahah Karl looks like he really dosent know what to do with the camera. :lol:

Yes! More of Lagerfeld! Is that his bodyguard in the last picture on the far right?

I swear I'm the only one who doesn't like Marc's new look. It's way way way too twinky.

markie said:
I swear I'm the only one who doesn't like Marc's new look. It's way way way too twinky.

Yes it is...Not that he was exactly a Marine Drill Instructor before... :unsure:

^^ i hate marc's new look... i loved him with big jerseys and glasses and long(er) hair....

borjacapella said:
^^ i hate marc's new look... i loved him with big jerseys and glasses and long(er) hair....

i second that, before he was Marc Jacob, now he just look like any guy in a gay night club:sick: .

awesome thread! great pictures of givenchy, karl and yves...

:brows: Sexy at 72, mega-designer/billionaire Giorgio Armani hit the beach in this delightful speedo ensemble. Buon giorno, bambina!

Armani was snapped while on holiday on the island of Formentera, off the Spanish coast, where nude sunbathing is permitted.

Giorgio remained modest.

(tmz.com)

Attachments

• armani.JPG
    armani.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
O..H....M..Y.....G.O..D look at those...i hope to see him nude
btw Is armani gay??? does he have bf???

O..H....M..Y.....G.O..D look at those...i hope to see him nude
btw Is armani gay??? does he have bf???

God forbids to see any men 72 naked:ninja: it should be illegal lol. he is gay, isnt he? i think he has a bf or something like that.

remind me of this cartoon drawing genre

speedo-boy.jpg
yourcartoonguy.com

um... I don't know why, but I thought first that these are Proenza Shouler guys ...:P

^ I think so. He kind of reminds of that yoga teacher from Sex and the City, the one who wasn't having sex...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vn varenne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->