Diane Kruger signs for L'Oreal Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
Here at Graziadaily we've long been fans of the stunning Diane Kruger, so it came as no surprise when our beauty spies told us she's the newest A-lister to sign up to L'Oréal. The latest in a long line of drop-dead-gorgeous faces (think Cheryl Coleand Linda Evangelista), we reckon Diane will give the Big L a cooler and more fashion-forward edge thanks to her feline, model-perfect looks.

'It’s a great honour and a huge pleasure to become a spokesperson for L'Oréal Paris. I admire the brand, not only for the quality and innovation of its products, but also because it represents diversity and excellence across the world, values which are very close to my heart,' says Diane. On the home front we just can't wait to see what new hair and make-up looks she'll start to rock now that she's officially a beauty icon. Best known for her glunge smoky eye, pale lip combo or our favourite - soft retro waves, flirty black lashes and matte red lips, DK always gets the formula just right – damn her!

So what's her first L'Oréal assignment? 'Diane will represent the brand’s major innovations in haircare, hair colour and make-up, in particular our latest foundation, Mat’Morphose', reveals Vianney Derville, International General Manager of L’Oréal Paris.
graziadaily.co.uk

i wonder if this for europe only or will she show up in u.s. marketing...

Yeah I read this and a fantastic addition to the L'Oreal brand IMO.B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evangelista1995
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->