Diane Kruger

wyatt.

Reaction score
Did You Know?

Her real name is Diane Heidkrueger.
Although born and raised in Germany, Diane Kruger studied with the ballet in London before an injury wrecked her career.

She returned home and went into modelling, eventually moving to Paris at the suggestion of film-maker Luc Besson.

Diane made her acting debut in 2002's indie feature "The Piano Player" opposite Dennis Hopper and Christopher Lambert. Her other film projects include "Mon Idole", "Michel Vaillant" and "Wicker Park."

0669007.3.jpg

troy36.jpg

in the new movie TROY coming out...well...eventuallly. she looks a little strange here

but i think she's beautiful.
it would make sense that they would cast her as Helen, who the entire war was fought over.

Trailer for Troy

Sure I know her model work from the early/mid nineties. My favorite images was her Aqua di Gio ad.
Here she is in TROY
gtroy6.jpg

Attachments

• adv_0565.jpg
    adv_0565.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 135
She is seriously beautiful! Such an elegant look.

I will have to see "Troy," I think.

- To Helen -

"Helen, thy beauty is to me
Like those Nicean barks of yore,
That gently, o'er a perfumed sea,
The weary, wayworn wanderer bore
To his own native shore.

On desperate seas long wont to roam,
Thy hyacinth hair, thy classic face,
Thy Naiad airs have brought me home
To the glory that was Greece
And the grandeur that was Rome.

Lo! in yon brilliant window-niche
How statue-like I see thee stand,
The agate lamp within thy hand!
Ah, Psyche, from the regions which
Are Holy Land!"

--Edgar Allen Poe--

I love the French Vogue one. She reminds me of a blonde Suzy Parker in that picture, though it may just be the hairstyle with the raised crown. I think her straight eyebrows are the other feature that makes me think of Suzy Parker.

I'm definately going to see TROY - but more for the shot of Orlando Bloom's *** - and the sex scene :shifty:

Originally posted by Belowen@Mar 31st, 2004 - 7:30 am
I'm definately going to see TROY - but more for the shot of Orlando Bloom's *** - and the sex scene :shifty:
:brows:

Originally posted by HBoogie+Mar 31st, 2004 - 12:37 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Mar 31st, 2004 - 12:37 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Belowen@Mar 31st, 2004 - 7:30 am
:brows: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by HBoogie+Apr 1st, 2004 - 1:37 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Apr 1st, 2004 - 1:37 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Belowen@Mar 31st, 2004 - 7:30 am
:brows: [/b][/quote]
:rofl:

We still have to convert him to brunettes, Boogie :shifty:

lol :flower:
she's very pretty, her eye colour is lovely

Originally posted by Belowen+Mar 31st, 2004 - 10:55 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Belowen @ Mar 31st, 2004 - 10:55 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HBoogie@Apr 1st, 2004 - 1:37 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Belowen
@Mar 31st, 2004 - 7:30 am

:brows:
:rofl:

We still have to convert him to brunettes, Boogie :shifty: [/b][/quote]
Okay, I've drafted up a plan: You and I bleach our hair and seduce him. Then, by the time he learns to totally adore us, we let our natural brown hair come in (or slowly dye back to dark, shade by shade, week by week). That way we can condition him to like brunettes. :wink:

Topic? Diane Kruger wouldn't have been my choice for Helen, but I've said that a thousand times already (ages ago, when it was first announced and posted here that she would play the part).

Scarlett Johansson gets my vote - when she has her more natural hair colour though :heart:

OT: Good plan Boogie... I just don't want to go through the bleaching part :shock:

Originally posted by Belowen@Apr 1st, 2004 - 3:10 am
Scarlett Johansson gets my vote - when she has her more natural hair colour though  :heart:

OT:  Good plan Boogie... I just don't want to go through the bleaching part  :shock:
how awesomely convinient that there's now a poll to state this. :rolleyes: :wink:

pssss. i love scarlett but i don't think she gives off that delicate persona which i think is included in the title.

Originally posted by Belowen@Apr 1st, 2004 - 3:10 am
OT: Good plan Boogie... I just don't want to go through the bleaching part :shock:
Neither do I. Electro shock therapy it is, then.

I honestly don't know who I would have cast, but Diane Kruger is just a little bland to me. Pretty but bland. My Helen would be more sultry and imperfect. More of a Cleopatra figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->