Dior Flight East / West Handbags

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
From the Fall Winter 2005 RTW Collections aswell as the Detective bags and the Large "D" Bags, the Dior flight East/West bags were released, I've seen the bags and I love them although I think they look better when nothing is in. whats all your comments on it? My friends thinking about buying one and she isnt sure...

Left: Dior Flight Large East/West Bag
Right: Dior Flight Shearling East/West Bag

p10863096_ph_hero.jpg
p10863117_ph_hero.jpg

Left: $1,550.00 (£860)
Right: $1,790.00 (£990)

I love this thread! I mean, I'm in love with these bags!! I haven't seen them yet but I'll be going to NY so I will def. look out for them. These bags are gorgeous. I love the ads with Kate Moss in them.

They seem a little bit too small for me, and seem kind of plain for the price...

i dont like them.. i dont think your friend should buy them if she isnt sure...

I think there are nicer designer bags out there, for that price...nothing strikes me as special about these bags...
did your friend get to see/touch them to make up her mind?

no, my friend isnt going to buy them - she doesnt really have that money to spend and the bag isnt really a classic so shes thinking about what to get...

Sorry I dont like these bags, the shearling looks a bit trendy..and during summer it might look a bit odd.

I've seen worse, let's just put it that way.....

No offence to anyone who likes them:flower:

I saw them at Saks, the way they are made are really wierd. There are snaps and stuff that do nothing. Literally.

The shearling is really cheap though, no smell whatsoever. I do like them quite a bit though, I hated them on the runway.

Guessgirl96 said:
They seem a little bit too small for me, and seem kind of plain for the price...

i totally agree:flower: and it def. won't be a classic. i think your friend should try looking for something else. it is way too pricey.

POTC_ROXS said:
I like the leather version. The shearling reminds me of Ugg.

absolutely :wink:

i like the shape on the leather versions,
but i would never buy it at this price

IF i had the money to burn i'd preffer to spend on some other (more hip & 'alternative' ) brand..
mainly maison martin margiela or maybe Botega Venetta or Marni

they look alike :shock: fendi

Attachments

• p10809743_ph_hero.jpg
    p10809743_ph_hero.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->