Dior Flight East / West Handbags

they re almost identical the dior and fendi one.
btwn the 2 dior ones i like the black one, but it looks like my other black one from some seasons ago. the multipockets one

lolita729 said:
they re almost identical the dior and fendi one.
btwn the 2 dior ones i like the black one, but it looks like my other black one from some seasons ago. the multipockets one
Oh, yes the infamous Columbus Avenue bag. Perhaps Galliano took my advice and updated the Columbus Avenue, which has an excellent shape, which why this bag reminds me of it.

BintDubai said:
they look alike :shock: fendi

these are the Fendi squirrel SHEARLING boot

*EDIT* Please credit all picture sources :flower:

looks like dior copied the name :o*gasp*:o

Last edited by a moderator:
Shearling? They probably jsut called it shearling because of what its made out of (im not sure of you was being scarcastic!:(lol:

I don't really like it either... Dior trend bags tend to be dated too... so it's not a classic that you can wear down the line. And I don't think it's worth it for the price.

I have the one in all black, and i love it bcuz its small and can suprisingly fit a lot of stuff..also some1 said dior bags become outdated fairly quickly, and i do agree but idc, i still wear it!

Anywhooo... never liked the Flight line too much. That huge "Remove Before Flight" thing was really getting on my nerves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->