Dior Homme - posting requires reading thread rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The outlets don't have websites.

They get stock all the time from a lot of places, plus an outlet store of "cheap" Dior is not something I think they would want to publicize on a website (cheapens the image).

You'll have to call them and inquire if they have a certain piece you are looking for. But if you call one store, you should be able to have them contact the other outlets to find that piece for you (ie you shouldn't have to call each individual store).

Last edited by a moderator:
The outlet at Woodbury Commons had only a few DH pieces, so I wouldn't count on there being something you particularly want. Although, there was a beautiful navy sweater from last season that I regret leaving there...

I have a pretty vague question for you guys: What are the best jeans ever from Dior Homme? Is there a clear consensus or do people vary greatly on this one? The orange dyed ones from around 04-06? Any Slimane pair? Anyone have some pictures of older Dior Homme jeans to go along with some answers this quesiton. Thanks guys.

^^the best pair i've owned i bought them last summer (i don't know if they are a classic model or from the fw collection though).
5 pockets, 19cm, clear grey waxed denim, quite stiffy... just AWESOME!

(after wearing them jsut a handful of times they werent properly washed and they shrunk and all the elastane (wax) was gone, and awful white wrinkles appeared all over them.... MERDE! they used to be perfect size, they almost look like leggings now :S)

anyone on how to take care of waxed dior hommes next time i fancy a pair?

^^the best pair i've owned i bought them last summer (i don't know if they are a classic model or from the fw collection though).
5 pockets, 19cm, clear grey waxed denim, quite stiffy... just AWESOME!

(after wearing them jsut a handful of times they werent properly washed and they shrunk and all the elastane (wax) was gone, and awful white wrinkles appeared all over them.... MERDE! they used to be perfect size, they almost look like leggings now :S)

anyone on how to take care of waxed dior hommes next time i fancy a pair?

Hand wash. The only way to go. I've owned just about every pair of DH jeans ever made (except for the scheisse put out in the last couple of years... "under my car"? wtf is that!) and every single one I hand washed with no problems at all!

I'm eyeing a pair of black sort of 'fuzzy' dh jeans w/ wax on the bottoms... there a 28... I think I'm more a 29 w/ dh
heres the deal, they fit, kind of tight, it would be pushing it, so can they stretch out a bit? dont do it? There $250... look really cool, just tight on the bottons. I'll retry them tomorrow maybe it will be clearer at that point.
help?

well ok guys (and gals) I re-tried on the fuzzy dh jeans. Not waxed, 'rubber' on the bottoms of the legs. Very cool, but too tight.
Thanks for all your comments and concerns, the world can now return its focus back to more important things...
now I'm looking at japanese denim. later gators

what do you mean by fuzzy ...
could you post a photo?

hey, well its cotton, but it has a fuzzy not smooth feel to it... Not sure how else to explain... its a funny word to use I know...

but they are def too small...

Bought a pair of black denims. The retailer even altered my blue pair to match the exact dimensions of the new black ones going from 32 inches 21cm to 31 inches 19cm. Both pairs also got chopped down to 34 inches in length.

img2680hf7.jpg

Are the blue ones from a previous season? I have a few pairs I would like taking down a size but I never know how they will turn out

Hi! Does anyone have Dior Homme soundtracks from spring 2002 till spring 2004???
02 SS - Boys Don't cry/Red (by Nicholas)
02 AW - Reflection (Readymade fc)
03 SS - Follow Me (Readymade fc)
03 AW - Luster/change yourself (by Bosco)
04 SS - Strip (by DSL)

I can exchange for seasons from AW 04, and I have fall 2001 as well. Thanks! M

Please can anyone help me? There was a link somewhere around to lots of Dior Homme item pictures from different collections. It was something japanese as far as I got it but not rakuten. I've lost the link and now desperate and bitter

I was wondering if anyone could be so kind to tell me how much a Dior Homme Black 2 button Blazer would be at Dior Homme or a store that might carry them?

^between 600-1000 euros??
i havent checked prices at dior in a loooong time (good old slimane days) so i can't tell you for sure... but they probably havent changed that much!

If I could get out of there boutique in New York with a Blazer for $900 or Less I would be a happy camper but I doubt they have any that cheap :(. If there is one item of Clothing I have always wanted it is a Dior Homme Blazer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wendy2001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->