Get it before it's gone! Our eBay suggestions (January 2007 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious

Reaction score
Ever find a brilliant item on eBay that you love, but for whatever reason doesn’t suit your style, size or budget?

Us too!!

Thanks to the idea of Luxury’s Lap, this thread is dedicated to share those finds with your fellow fashion enthusiasts…
After all, who can appreciate the rare fashion gem better than a tFS member

Happy sharing everyone and thanks again to Luxury’s Lap for the wonderful idea!

Due to the sensitivity of our guidelines in relation to buying/selling on the forums, please note the below thread guidelines reflective of our forum policies. tFS reserves the right to delete/edit individual posts and/or the entire thread should these guidelines be abused.

• Recommending ebay auctions of personal items or those of your friends is allowed only within this thread
  • Direct posting of ebay links is allowed throughout the whole of tFS
We have decided for a trial period to allow for members to post direct links to ebay items as well as post their personal items for sale on ebay. Please be respectful of this and do not inundate or spam the thread with links to only your items. If we find that these new guidelines aren’t being used in good faith we will have to reconsider them.

Please be advised that thefashionspot.com cannot guarantee the authenticity of any items and that the normal buying/selling policy that ebay has in place apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
great thread. i was just thinking of somehow someone coming up with this thread.

my question:
since TFS members are mostly those who list authentic items (there is always the black cat) on ebay and are therefore more reliable than other ebay members why cant they promote their own items?
if i am looking for something for example and a tFS member has one listed on ebay, i would really like them to let me know that something on ebay i am looking at is his/her item.. doesnt that make sense?
also the other way around. if i am listing something, i rather have someone from tFS bid on it than someone i dont "know" at all..

any feedback is appreciated.
:smile:

HERMES BIRKIN 280063820315

white clemence taurillon

interesting as the price is for a change almost the RRP.
i just read however that it is slightly used but looks like new except for a few tiny signs of wear.

(for the mods, seller is based in monaco but its not me and i dont know her either :wink: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Pinned!

You bring a good point to the table, Leyla. We'll be reviewing the ebay policy as is, so we can address this as well. Thanks!

Beautiful bag :wub:

thanks curious. would be great if we could do that. would make life so much easier :wink:

a gorgeous Chanel dress

chloe silverado wedges - 140072136992

435a_12.JPG

image from ebay!

great shoes and already sold..
wonder if a tfs member bought them :shifty:

I love this dress, but it's too small for me....eBay item
230075458047 (this seller has other cool things too...great coats!!)

I'm looking for really distressed boots, and I loved these, but they're too small for me (they're size 8) :rolleyes: ...eBay item 220067769587

just realised the chloe wedges werent sold!! silly me!

that dress/kimono is stunning!

I'll post more on Tuesday (I'm at my sister's house and am supposed to be visiting with my family, but I just noticed the thread was up! :ninja: ) I'm glad everyone's enjoying the thread (And I'm glad people love the kimono dress ^_^ that's why I wanted to start this thread! Share the finds!)

^ omg what a great (but also potentially dangerous) idea!! thanks for the fab suggestion luxury - looking forward to hearing more what you guys end up deciding about leyla's points too.

i have so many things i need to sell and would like tfs members to take advantage first :wink:

With any luck this thread could be a great resource...
not only for finding/sharing great items but also for helping those of us who aren't so ebay-savvy in terms of searches and authenticity fears :blush:

crossing my fingers that all goes well with this ^_^

buying from people we already "know" will be an added benefit for sure..

chrissyM,

are you by any chance giving the "okay" for sharing our own things and vice versa? :shifty:

leyla m. said:
chrissyM,

are you by any chance giving the "okay" for sharing our own things and vice versa? :shifty:

i don't think i can do that just yet... :blush:
but it is definitely something that we're discussing :wink:

we'll have a decision soon i hope :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back