Do you fill up your bag for storage?

Curls

Reaction score
Today I concluded that I need to store my bags more carefully, now they are everywhere and nowhere. I'm going to use their dustbags from now on, but I also want them to be filled.

I couldn't decide what is best to fill them up with, so that's why I'm curious: do you fill your bags for storage and what do you use? :D

I stuff most of my unstructured bags when I'm not using them. I generally use old t-shirts...I guess I should come up with something a bit better :lol:

I fill them up with scarves... basically because I have no-where else to put them :innocent:

I re-use the packaging materials that some of my bags came with.
If not, bubble wrap or tissue paper (the type they wrap purchases in) are also some of my options.

Tissue paper, bubble wrap, original packaging. I always keep mine in dust bags.

Hmm bubble-wrap would work for me, now I have used clothes that I'm not wearing anymore after reading hebden's comment, but that's not practical when I want to use them!

More good ideas?

I usually keep mine in their dustbags but I don't fill them up with anything

Old tshirts and air pillows. I fill my bags and then dust bag them.

i'm with hebden on the old t-shirt or sweater thing...
i guess a scarf would work, but you'd need several to fill most bags enough...

it's an old styling trick...
:P

otherwise...
i do use bubble wrap at times...
i usually keep them on a shelf and just lay the dust bags or some other protective cloth over the top of all of them...
this way they are still visible and accessible whilst being protected...

:flower:

Stuffing Bags

Yes, I stuff only my softer bags with tissue or other paper. I like the idea of putting them in each other like nesting dolls though. Great idea. Teehee!

I really should cause I notice how some of them loose their shape, but usually they just stay in the dustbags :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->