How Much Do You Expect Out Of Your Handbag?

Depends on how much i spend on it.

If its up to £600 then I leave it on the floor stuff it full with everything, love it, but use it as a bag should be used.

The more money I spend on a bag the more precious it is to me, some bags I treat them like babies, never leave them on the floor, never let friends smoke in front of them, I stuff bags that needs to be stuffed after use, and leave hem in their dustbag to go to sleep. :heart:

Its weird. :ninja:

its like guys with their cars :P

pucci_mama said:
its like guys with their cars :P

Don't even get me started... that's just plain weird. I believe the "BMW" trend is quite hot this season. LOL:lol: :lol: :lol:

hermes_lemming said:
Don't even get me started... that's just plain weird. I believe the "BMW" trend is quite hot this season. LOL:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh my god....my ex would always be like..."you spent how much on that purse"...."how much on those shoes"......god..."just wear a regular tracksuit, why do u need a juicy one?".....yet......suppin up his car was like....important..." i need this stupid spoiler"..."i need a playstation even though i can't play it while i am driving"....

^

EXACTLY...my boyfriend would rather buy me an iBook rather than a cerf tote..even when the bag costs less...:ninja:

HAHA! Same with my brother. Growing up he told me how much I drained the family of our money with my fashion needs, but he was justifed in needing everything and anything for his truck. :lol:

Here, here: the following is a list of "trends" amongst the opposite gender:

- latest ipod
- poker
- flat screen tvs

Classics:
- latest phone
- latest earpiece for cellphone
- Las Vegas
- cars

IMO, it has alot to do with how much you spend on the bag too... and ofcourse how much you wanted it when you first saw it...
You can not possibly compare a work tote to an expensive purse that you only use on weekends...

hermes_lemming said:
Here, here: the following is a list of "trends" amongst the opposite gender:

- latest ipod
- poker
- flat screen tvs

Classics:
- latest phone
- latest earpiece for cellphone
- Las Vegas
- cars

Oh my gosh!
Yes totally!!!!