How do you store/display your bags?

Blodeuwedd

Reaction score
Do you store your bags in their cloth bag/box they came in or do you display them for all to see? Do you have a dedicated space for them on a shelf or a coat rack?

I would love to see how you gals (and guys :wink:) organize them. I currently live in a small room and need some ideas!

My larger bags I keep in the cloth bags that they came in and my smaller bags I put in a drawer that is in my closet.

I hang my big ones behind the doors and keep the expensive one in their dust cloth bags in the closet.

I have open sided wooden free standing shelves. I keep my bags in their dust bags and organize them on the shelves by lining up the bigger ones together, clutch bags together and the ones that don't have dust bags I arrange by color on the shelves as well.

I found this blog here with a gorgeous Ikea wardrobe. I love the hanger idea so much

2b834176.jpg

source: pursesandpugs.wordpress.com

I keep my bags all on a pile at a chair! :D

Interesting idea about hanging them, it would save space but you may have to watch the scratching and nicks from the hardware rubbing against the bags from other bags. The bags are all they same size style and I like to keep special wallets or little holders that may be unique to a bag and then they would be chubbier and not hang flat on the hangers.

Since many of my bags are crossbody, I drape them over a form that I bought when we repurposed many of our mannequins

I keep all of my bags in their dustbags on the top shelf of my closet... it's a good storage solution, but keeping them in their dustbags also kind of makes me forget what I have... :ermm:

I have a coat standard on which I hang all the bags with longer straps and a big transparant storage box fot the handbags. Not very pretty, but convenient I guess

I'm fortunate enough to have had a fourth bedroom redone as my closet. I line my handbags on two shelves along two walls, above the clothes racks. My prized bags are kept in their dust bags. I love my babies! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->